Frequent Contributor
I like her eyebrow pencil. I also have the yellow powder. It doesn't work for me but I might not be applying it correctly.
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/7/2015 child prodigy said: I like her eyebrow pencil. I also have the yellow powder. It doesn't work for me but I might not be applying it correctly.

Try applying it with a nice big fluffy brush and really buff the finish. It doesn't take much. I don't like the finish using the puff to apply.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Frequent Contributor
On 2/7/2015 betteb said:
On 2/7/2015 child prodigy said: I like her eyebrow pencil. I also have the yellow powder. It doesn't work for me but I might not be applying it correctly.

Try applying it with a nice big fluffy brush and really buff the finish. It doesn't take much. I don't like the finish using the puff to apply.

Thanks. I was sort of dusting it on, not buffing.
Trusted Contributor

you can find them at allcosmeticswholesale discounted online

Respected Contributor
Her eyebrow pencil is much better on me than IT. I changed to IT when thy were running a special but I'm going back to YBF.
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/8/2015 poregirl said:

you can find them at allcosmeticswholesale discounted online

I don't see YBF or Models Prefer list on that site

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor
On 2/8/2015 Reba055 said: Her eyebrow pencil is much better on me than IT. I changed to IT when thy were running a special but I'm going back to YBF.

Reba, what did you like better about her pencil?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

I liked her Models Prefer eyebrow pencil much better. The YBF is crumbly and the product broke off when I was twisting it up. I do not think it is a universal taupe for all haircolors IMO.

Respected Contributor
On 2/8/2015 suzyQ3 said:
On 2/8/2015 Reba055 said: Her eyebrow pencil is much better on me than IT. I changed to IT when thy were running a special but I'm going back to YBF.

Reba, what did you like better about her pencil?

I have pretty dark eyebrows but quite a bit of gray is coming in. My hair has dark roots but is highlighted heavy so I'm basically blonde. I don't like for my eyebrows to appear too dark (I'm over 50). Ybf for me is easy to fill in and cover a few grays without getting too heavy looking. I can use the spooley and get it to blend and look natural. IT was just too dark and waxy no matter how light a touch I used. I have heard complaints about ybf breaking off but that hasn't happened to me. Also, the IT tip seemed to get too round and thick as I used it whereas ybf stayed sorta sharpened on it's own which allowed finer strokes and control.
Super Contributor

I used the brow pencil when they were Models Prefer, but they changed the formula. They break easily now & fade. I don't like any of the YBF kits I've purchased.