Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know when the Beekman boys will be on next?

Thank you 

@segrl21 @HappyDaze @MsLomo @Linmo @mistyada

I appreciate the information🌹

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@butterfly123 glad you posted- I too was wondering this!

@Linmo thank you for letting us know when they will be on. any idea what the TTV will be? I will not be available to watch that day but hopefully we can order it early if it is something we are interested in.

@HappyDaze I don't know yet what the TTV will be.  Last time, I received an email the weekend before.  If I receive one this time, i'll post it.  Usually, the new products are uploaded on Evine at least a couple of days before the shows, although the price may be higher than right before the shows start.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123 @segrl21 @MsLomo @HappyDaze Looks like the TTV for 5/12 at 10 PM will be 311-591:

Beekman 1802 Eight-Piece Ultimate Pure Goat Milk Collection
SET INCLUDES:
Hand Wash - 12.5 oz
Hand Lotion - 12.5 oz
Bar Soap - 9 oz
Lip Balm - 0.15 oz
Hand Cream - 3.4 oz
Facial Cleansing Wipes - 30 Count
Body Lotion - 17 oz
Chrome Hand Caddy
Pump Dispenser for Hand Wash

The current price is $75, so the TTV price should be around $59 + shipping.  There are also a couple of new white water items listed.  

Honored Contributor

Easy pass for me.  It's a nice amount of product, but for me, the scents are part of the appeal.  After so many bad experiences with the unscented wipes a couple of months back, I wonder if that will make people shy away?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo thank you for the heads up! We love the Pure goat milk wipes (our favorite of all their wipes, actually) and hubby likes the pure goat milk bars but we aren't in need of any right now so easy pass for me. Great price though!

ETA: I am interested in the pure lip balm since I just noticed it is one of the few that do not contain menthol and is not tinted. But I think I will just try it is on its own sometime.

Honored Contributor

Heather Hall had 2 Beekman kits in her beauty hour last night, they were at special prices too.

Honored Contributor

Looks like Beekman's have several new things listed:

-face scrub

-volumizing hair foam (mousse??)

-Whitewater shampoo/conditioner set

-Whitewater body set

Super Contributor

So I was just checking out the next ttv and my finger slipped and put it in my cart - it priced at 59.80 with 3.49 shipping.  Just thought I'd share in case anybody wants this kit for the ttv price today.  Here's what my cart looked like:

image.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

Looks like Beekman's have several new things listed:

-face scrub

-volumizing hair foam (mousse??)

-Whitewater shampoo/conditioner set

-Whitewater body set

@HappyDaze I was checking out those products last night. The ingredients in the bar soap in the Whitewater set is nothing like the goats milk soaps. I hope they are not going to change the ingredients in all the bar soaps like they changed the hand cream formula to the body lotion formula.

Is the Whitewater the one they are going to have in Comfort Suites?

I was hoping they would have the set of 3 hand washes. I'm on my last bottle. They are still not in stock. I don't want to pay $20 per bottle  + shipping.

I would like to try their new Heirloom Flower Garden Spritzers for room, body & linens. Hope they have them this visit. They are just water & fragrance. 

Whitewater Body Set-Bar Soap: Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 85, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Sea Salt, Goat Milk (Capre Lac).

Why does the Whitewater Bar Soap in the 3 piece kit show the ingredients above & the ingredients on the individual bar & the set of 4 bars shows the below ingredients.???????????

White Water Goat Milk Soap Bar: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate* Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Goat Milk (Caprae Lac) (Lait de Chevre), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Essential Oil, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Sodium Cocoyl Threoninate, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate *May Also Contain Sodium Palm Kernelate.

Honored Contributor

The Farmer John's kit shows Once Only @ $39.12 but if you click on it it has a price of $62.50?