Trusted Contributor

Anyone know if there has been a recent Clarisonic TSV?

I purchased the very first Clarisonic.  Not sure how many years it has been.  Mine just died.

I've looked over what is available and I am just out of the loop.  Saw comments that some new models are too large.  Some are not so great, etc.

Was hoping for a TSV on easy pay, so just wondering if that may be happening sometime soon.

Thanks for any input.

Contributor

Re: Anyone know if there has been a recent Clarisonic TSV?

Nov 16  no other info

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@LogoFan

Yes. There is a clarisonic Mia 2 coming up Monday November 16, 2015.

I hope this will be a good replacement for your first clarisonic.

Respected Contributor

Mine died a week ago,.. I bought a Mia , then suddenly the old one got a second wind and started working again !
Honored Contributor

@KatM412 wrote:

I purchased the very first Clarisonic.  Not sure how many years it has been.  Mine just died.

I've looked over what is available and I am just out of the loop.  Saw comments that some new models are too large.  Some are not so great, etc.

Was hoping for a TSV on easy pay, so just wondering if that may be happening sometime soon.

Thanks for any input.

@LogoFan...the Mia2 ROCKS! Performs like the bigger model but small and convenient for travel!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:
Mine died a week ago,.. I bought a Mia , then suddenly the old one got a second wind and started working again !

@Azcowgirl...it became jealous because it was being replaced! 😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I purchased this set with 3 additional brush heads and cleanser. when i went to charge it, it was already charged. i have sent two emails and haven't gotten an answer yet. i was so skeptic to purchase this because i felt the product they were trying to sell was resells or damaged.

did anyone receive a clarisonic that had some charge already.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Woman Sad
Valued Contributor

A274034 hopes this will help HAPPY NEW YEAR!