Honored Contributor

Anyone have the Lorac Mega Pro 2 palette?

Just wondering how you like it, if so. TIA!

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone have the Lorac Mega Pro 2 palette?

@HappyDaze wrote:

I should be getting it any day now, I'll keep you posted.  I have the first one and love it.

Honored Contributor

@Beauty-junkie wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I should be getting it any day now, I'll keep you posted.  I have the first one and love it.

@Allthingsgirly please do! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Beauty-junkie wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Allthingsgirly please do! Smiley Happy

I sure will.  I just checked, it should be here Thursday.

Super Contributor

HappyDaze, I've been gone all day and just opened my box from Ulta.  The mirror is shattered in tons of pieces but still in the pallet, but the shadows are in perfect condition.  I'll use it tomorrow morning, the colors look really beautiful.  It has quite a few warm shades, but some cooler shades too(light lavender and some greys).  I'm glad I ordered it, even if I have so many palettes that I have barely used.  It's the one palette I really wanted out of all the ones I've heard about for holiday 2015.  I'll let you know tomorrow after I use it what I think.  

Honored Contributor

@Beauty-junkie wrote:

HappyDaze, I've been gone all day and just opened my box from Ulta.  The mirror is shattered in tons of pieces but still in the pallet, but the shadows are in perfect condition.  I'll use it tomorrow morning, the colors look really beautiful.  It has quite a few warm shades, but some cooler shades too(light lavender and some greys).  I'm glad I ordered it, even if I have so many palettes that I have barely used.  It's the one palette I really wanted out of all the ones I've heard about for holiday 2015.  I'll let you know tomorrow after I use it what I think.  

@Beauty-junkie wrote:

awww man, how disappointing! Smiley Sad The light lavender looks so pretty. Actually there are a few that look super pretty. I am really into light colors lately so, like you, this is the only palette I am eyeing this holiday season so far.

Can't wait to hear what you think about the formula, etc but with all that broken glass, don't risk putting them on your eyes!

Super Contributor

I swatched them all and they are creamy and buttery.  There's an orange color that looks bright, but very wearable after I swatched it.  I love all the colors, there's a nice mix of colors(highlight, transition, and crease).  I can't wait to get a new one to use it on my eyes.  I called a store by my house 5 minutes after they opened and was on hold 11 minutes so I hung up.  I can't remember when they were suppose to be in store.  I might try another about 20 minutes away or return it by mail and reorder.  If you get it I hope you like it.

Honored Contributor

@Allthingsgirly thanks so much for your review! Buttery is what I like to hear! I wish it were going to be at Sephora as I have a bunch of gift cards for there from last Christmas I want to use, lol! Oh well. I was bummed about Kat's palette this holiday so looks like this may be the one, although I am eyeing the Cargo Venice enchatment palette now too. But I think I want more lighter colors. I may just use my Birchbox points for the Cargo one, lol, and then buy the Lorac one. As if I *need* both, right?? Image result for embarrassed emoticon

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Allthingsgirly thanks so much for your review! Buttery is what I like to hear! I wish it were going to be at Sephora as I have a bunch of gift cards for there from last Christmas I want to use, lol! Oh well. I was bummed about Kat's palette this holiday so looks like this may be the one, although I am eyeing the Cargo Venice enchatment palette now too. But I think I want more lighter colors. I may just use my Birchbox points for the Cargo one, lol, and then buy the Lorac one. As if I *need* both, right?? Image result for embarrassed emoticon

@HappyDaze

Need you even ask among this crew?  HA!   Of course you NEED both!  I'll be anxiously waiting for your reviewS !!!

HeartSmiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Funloving wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze

Need you even ask among this crew?  HA!   Of course you NEED both!  I'll be anxiously waiting for your reviewS !!!

HeartSmiley Very Happy

HAHA, I know silly silly question!

I will certainy let you know what I think when I finally buy them.