Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the upcoming Ellysee TSV ?

Several of these serums listed on ebay now, some are the 2 oz size. May be able to get a better deal without buying the cream.

Super Contributor

JohnLouise Finch don't worry if I do hunt you down hopefully it will  be to thank you for giving me that little push!  Of course it didn't take much! lol

Honored Contributor

I'm new to this brand.  I think the presentation is terrible.  They just keep showing pictures of people and not explain on what order to use this. 

Honored Contributor

Linda said you can cocktail the 2 serums and I would assume to use the cream over them.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I'm new to this brand.  I think the presentation is terrible.  They just keep showing pictures of people and not explain on what order to use this. 

I watched during the night last night & she showed how to use the TS. Put a pump of each of the serums on the back of your hand & mix them together & apply to your face. Then apply the cream. I read seperate reviews on all of these & they were all really good. So I decided to give it a try. If I don't care for it I can always return it. I'm also am still using up another product but decided I didn't want to pass up this up. If it does work, then the price is a good deal. I put it on AS. Figured can also cancel if I don't like. Hoping it works.

Honored Contributor

I ordered it, then later cancelled it. I do not really need it. 

Frequent Contributor

The serums are very good, I've been using them for years but for me the cream is just too heavy.  I have dry skin but there is something about this cream that it is too thick and heavy.  I do like and use some of the other Elysee creams.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the TS and also the eye set.  I recently tried her line and really like it.  It was a special of some kind that day--a serum (not same as TS), eye cream and day cream that was 1.7 oz.  It was a good value and I seem to see an improvement.  (70+)

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Todays Special on auto delivery. It's a fantastic price. I am very dry so I will use the cream at night. 

Valued Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

I ordered the Todays Special on auto delivery. It's a fantastic price. I am very dry so I will use the cream at night. 

I looked up the price on each thing in the TS & thought it was to good to pass up!  I also got some eye serum too. It  had a lot of good reviews. And I really need something for my eyes!  I used this line a long time ago & really liked it. Not sure why I changed. But I usually end up trying new stuff all the time!