Respected Contributor

Anyone getting the Dr. Denese 4 pce TSV?

I love Dr. Denese products but have so many facial firming pads and the jury is still out on the new face and neck cream so I'm thinking I'm going to pass on this one. 

Anyone else?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Dr. Denese 4 pce TSV?

Lots of complaints about how unwieldy the jars are.  I'm going to pass also.  I think sometimes they get rid of products or packaging in a TSV, then come back with something new.  

I was strictly a Dr. Denese user of her skin care line.  But during that long period a year or so ago when she had no sales, I tried some Dr. Gross products.  Now I use products from both lines, and he has a neck emulsion coming out that isn't in jar packaging.  There's no video and no reviews, but I'm going to give it a try.  The drawback for Dr. Gross is that he's rarely at QVC so not much info on his products.    

Frequent Contributor

Dr. D puts a lot of great ingredients into her creams, too bad she then puts the cream in jars.  Everytime you open it, it degrades the ingredients.  Coupled with the fact that it is super sized, the cream is really exposed to air and light.  Such a bummer!!!!  Why not a squeeze tube? 

Frequent Contributor

I'm going to try it. I tried  Dr. Thomas Roth TSV last month with high hopes, unfortunately it didn't do a thing for me. Took before pictures so I could really see if it helped. Returned it. 

Contributor

Why does she have to have Propylene Glycol as the second ingredient....how cheap........the good ingredients are way down on list .........?

Honored Contributor

I'm passing because I already have one of the creams and the facial firming pads on AD from past TSVs.

Respected Contributor

I am going to try it. I have not been using anything at night because the last serum I was using broke me out. My neck can use all the help it can get...hoping this may tighten it. I don't have a lot of wrinkles or lines but I am noticing some looseness in my neck. Ah, the joy of being in your 60's....it's a daily surprise what will pop up overnight....

Esteemed Contributor

I like her products.  The cream is great.  I am on AD from another of her Tsv, so pass. I did get the HD Serum. 

People are shocked at my age.  They don,t believe me.  Asked if I had laser treatment.

Rude of the lady.  I haven,t.  

Respected Contributor

I have to pass also.  I do love her MD 33, but I can't use those pads.  Something in them makes my skin feel like it is on fire.  

There are some good ingredients in the MD33, but I wonder how long they stay effective in the jar packaging.  And what a big unnecessary jar it is!  

I know that she wants all of her products to present well, but I say put the cream in an old fashioned tube to keep the air out of the product.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

I have to pass also.  I do love her MD 33, but I can't use those pads.  Something in them makes my skin feel like it is on fire.  

There are some good ingredients in the MD33, but I wonder how long they stay effective in the jar packaging.  And what a big unnecessary jar it is!  

I know that she wants all of her products to present well, but I say put the cream in an old fashioned tube to keep the air out of the product.  

I can't use her firming pads either -- irritated my skin.  I also agree that the large jar size is a negative factor as it will be exposed to air, heat, bacteria every time it is opened.  I no longer purchase skincare products in jars.  I don't care about how attractive the packaging is -- protecting the ingredients is my concern.  I wish skincare manufacturers would 'get with the program' and change their packaging!