Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Doll10 TSV?

@RainyDayGal  It's in the June issue of The Insider.  The TSV will be June 14.  HTH 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@RainyDayGal  It's in the June issue of The Insider.  The TSV will be June 14.  HTH 

Thanks, I haven't look at the insider yet.  And I NEVER can find it on line.  I miss the emails they used to send with the link. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Found it!  To bad they don't have photos of models with different shades.  It's always tough choosing between Light and Fair.  So many of the foundations are yellow-based, and I'm pink/neutral (fair/light).  It looks like a nice kit though, and I've always liked her lipstick and gloss.

The photo from the Insider looks softer and cooler, whereas the photo above looks darker and warmer.  Which would you say is more accurate?

Honored Contributor

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

Found it!  To bad they don't have photos of models with different shades.  It's always tough choosing between Light and Fair.  So many of the foundations are yellow-based, and I'm pink/neutral (fair/light).  It looks like a nice kit though, and I've always liked her lipstick and gloss.

The photo from the Insider looks softer and cooler, whereas the photo above looks darker and warmer.  Which would you say is more accurate?

@RainyDayGal  I don't detect any yellow in my medium shade.  The colors on the online listing are too dark.  The printed Insider is more accurate.  I just checked and they must have sold out on the amount of early orders they'd accept for "medium".  It's already on "waitlist".  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  I think it's the "light" that has been waitlisted ?

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

Yes, you're correct.  I made an assumption without looking at the surrounding colors.  The flag covered it and I assumed it was medium since it was in the middle...not even paying attention that the first color was in the wrong place since it's a darker one.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

Yes, you're correct.  I made an assumption without looking at the surrounding colors.  The flag covered it and I assumed it was medium since it was in the middle...not even paying attention that the first color was in the wrong place since it's a darker one.  

Though it doesn't say waitlisted, you also can't order the Fair.  It says it's sold out, so they must have sold out of all the Insider stock they had.  Oh well, I'll just have to wait.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

I would probably get the "light" if I decide to order, so it being waitlisted stood out a little more for me.  I think I need to see the presentation first anyway.  

I am, though, still really thinking about those pretty lip and blush colors.... 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

Check out the video/presentation for the foundation 

A269464

I found it very helpful for picking out the right shade. I ended up going with the medium, because in the video the light looked too fair for me. I usually am between a light and medium. Hope this helps.

Super Contributor

when you look at the color of the foundation just out of tube it looks very light.  These foundation do oxides once you have put it on your skin, so they do darken alittle.  Lancome foundation does this too.  

I have tried fair and Light, they are both neutral tones not to pink not to yellow.  I believe that Fair is for the Nichole Kidmans of the world as Laura Galler saids  lol.