Honored Contributor

Anyone getting the Doll10 TSV?

I haven't had much luck with her products but of course I am still curious about some of the items in the TSV. I wish they showed the AD kits too.

For those of you who have tried the hydragel foundation- can it be sheered out? It sounds like it is  full coverage foundation which I don't need or use but you can usually sheer out most.

Has anyone tried those hydragel cheek balms?

Doll 10 Timeless Beauty 6 Piece

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Doll10 TSV?

No, I'm not a fan. Besides, I am splurging on Bare Minerals instead.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze  I am super excited about this kit and ordered early.  My kit shipped Wednesday.  I really like the HydraGel foundation these days.  It is a little fuller coverage,  if you want that, but certainly not heavy.  I don't put it on real thick.  Taking up less product and working a little fast to swirl it on before it dries down gives me a nice result.  It does dry down somewhat quickly.  I wonder though, too, if you might put the foundation on the back of your hand and add a drop of water might make it even more sheer?  I haven't tried that but don't know why someone couldn't.  I haven't tried the blush products.  There's a video on the blush trio listing.  The color of the one in the kit isn't the same but the results on the video look very nice and natural.  I don't own any Doll 10 lipsticks yet but am looking forward to trying it.  LOL, I'm glad it came in a kit because I'm trying real hard to not buy single lipsticks these days - I have more than any sane person should.  I read a great review of the mascara on Facebook so I'm excited about trying that.  

Respected Contributor

That looks very pretty.  When is the TSV?

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

That looks very pretty.  When is the TSV?

@Mellie32  Tuesday, June 14th.

Occasional Contributor

Not a fan of Doll.  Many other products that are better.  Also Sandra looks ragged.  What is up with her hair.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Whoa that is quick! You will have to let us know what you think about the kit! What shade did you order? Do you think the shades run lighter, darker or pretty true? I know that is hard to say as it tends to be subjective but I've never tried her foundations so curious about how the colors run. I also wonder if any has neutral or pink undertones. There is such limited shades it makes me think it could be difficult to get a good color match, which tends to be issue with most foundations for me. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch Whoa that is quick! You will have to let us know what you think about the kit! What shade did you order? Do you think the shades run lighter, darker or pretty true? I know that is hard to say as it tends to be subjective but I've never tried her foundations so curious about how the colors run. I also wonder if any has neutral or pink undertones. There is such limited shades it makes me think it could be difficult to get a good color match, which tends to be issue with most foundations for me. 

I wear medium in just about everything so I ordered medium.  It's just right for me, not yellowy at all.  IMO the little color dots on the listing are somewhat deceptive and not a true representation of the shade.  If you're a light in others I'd stick with the light here.   

Respected Contributor

Love the fuller coverage but hate the perfumey smell that stays with me all day. I'm passing.
Honored Contributor

I usually have a pretty good sniffer.  I don't notice any perfumey scent.