Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Doll10 TSV?

@WenDoll10girl Thank you for that excellent review/description of products-very helpful, especially regarding foundation colors. I think I will be choosing fair if I try it. You can get this on AD and it will come with different color blushes and lipgloss and no brush and reduces to $44 I believe it is so that might be a better deal than just the foundation you have on AD? Just something to consider, especially since you like the blushe, foundation and mascara already. Smiley Happy. And thank you- I am doing pretty well. Had a couple issues recently but going back to the doctor tomorrow for a follow up so will discuss with her. Hopefully all normal stuff. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

I'm pretty sure I'm going to try this set. I'm just unsure of the shade. Fair or light? Been watching YouTube videos & QVC videos for just the hydragel foundation- still can't decide on the shade....I wear bare shell in the bareskin bare minerals. Fair in Laura Geller balance & brighten. Decisions, decisions.... Right now I'm leaning towards the light as the fair looks too light. 

I wear fair in Laura's baked elements powder foundation and was wondering the same thing but I've decided if I get the kit I will be getting fair.  

Super Contributor

My second review. Lipstick and blush are coordinating that being said. The blush is more of a soft muted rose. Where the lipstick have a hint do peach in it.  But the colors go nicely together. 

@HappyDaze I personally like the light better than fair. Fair is to light for me

unless your are the fair girls with pink undertones go for fair. If alittle darker go for light

today I used primer. It last all day no melt down at all. Looks like skin and feel like nothing. I am 49, fine lines, pores, and a few acne scars. It has a medium coverage that you can build. I personally like it better with a beautyblender   I would rate the foundation an 8. Which is high on my list. No foundation in my mind is a 10. Lol

the concealer :  it's nice and love how it matches but I have to use my fingers after I apply it to melt it into my skin

again this a TSV is a great value and I am very happy I bough it. Hope everyone loves theres

Super Contributor

Has anyone used the Doll 10 serum foundation in the dropper bottle?  I saw Tati on YouTube talking about that one in her favorite high end foundation.  I have been wanting to try that one and wonder how it compares to the TSV foundation.  Thanks for any information.

Trusted Contributor

@Allthingsgirly I have tried both foundations. The one in the dropper bottle provided less coverage for me than the one in this TSV. HTH Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@Allthingsgirly I have tried both foundations. The one in the dropper bottle provided less coverage for me than the one in this TSV. HTH Smiley Happy

Thank you for all the information.  I'm going to wait for the presentation to decide if I'm going to try it.  When is the TSV?

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@WenDoll10girl Thank you for that excellent review/description of products-very helpful, especially regarding foundation colors. I think I will be choosing fair if I try it. You can get this on AD and it will come with different color blushes and lipgloss and no brush and reduces to $44 I believe it is so that might be a better deal than just the foundation you have on AD? Just something to consider, especially since you like the blushe, foundation and mascara already. Smiley Happy. And thank you- I am doing pretty well. Had a couple issues recently but going back to the doctor tomorrow for a follow up so will discuss with her. Hopefully all normal stuff. Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze - I was thinking about you last week . Glad to "see" you here posting! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Allthingsgirly wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

Thank you for all the information.  I'm going to wait for the presentation to decide if I'm going to try it.  When is the TSV?

The TSV is June 14. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@Allthingsgirly wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

The TSV is June 14. 😊

Thank you so much!  Now I just have to wait for the TSV

Honored Contributor

I've never tried anything from this line and this TSV doesn't tempt me.