Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Doll10 TSV?

Yes, it's a name. I find it a bit creepy. My opinion.
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Would you say the lipstick and cheek balm are more cooler toned in color (more similar to the pic in the Insider magazine) or would you say they are a bit more warmer toned, and similar to the pic on the QVC site?  When I look at the pic in the Insider, the colors look more cool toned, but when I look at the pic under the item # on QVC, the colors look warmer.  I know the description states "soft nude rose" for both.  Just love the more cooler tone in the Insider.  TIA for any help. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  Would you say the lipstick and cheek balm are more cooler toned in color (more similar to the pic in the Insider magazine) or would you say they are a bit more warmer toned, and similar to the pic on the QVC site?  When I look at the pic in the Insider, the colors look more cool toned, but when I look at the pic under the item # on QVC, the colors look warmer.  I know the description states "soft nude rose" for both.  Just love the more cooler tone in the Insider.  TIA for any help. 

@I like celery  I'll have to get back to you on that since I haven't received delivery yet.  I only have the magazine and online pictures right now, like you.  I understand what you mean, though, they do look different between the two mediums.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Oh, I'm sorry -- I misread your first post in this thread.  I thought you had received the kit, but now realize I had misread.  Sorry about that!  If you can post back after receiving, can you let me know about the cool vs warm?  Many thanks.  : )

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

Wow, @I like celery! I just compared the pics with online, and there's a big difference. I agree with you. I would want the pic colors over the online colors. That would make it hard to order early.

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Super Contributor

Here is my first impressions review. 

Love the lipstick. I have the other nudes this one is a different color and kinda has a vanilla scent

blush is a beautiful muted rose. Blends seemless,  mascara is also really nice

OK foundation and concealer  I can wear BE in fairly light,  Laura Gellar in fair. TArte in fair light neutral and light

I did not prime I bought the light because had bought fair and it was too fair

i have fairly light neutral color skin

the consistancy is creamy alittle mouse like. ,feels like nothing on my skin. It is a medium coverage

The color light is a warm neutral but not orange lol 

I did 1/2 my face with brush and have with beautyblender.  Brush is nice but right now I like the beautyblender side better. 

Packaging is great for travel. 

If I was to sheer out foundation. I would put alittle moisturizer in it

3 hours later not settling into fine lines

I sell high end cosmetic so for the price this is a bargain

I hate lipstick and I love hers

So I will post another review tomorrow about the longevity of these products and I will also use a primer

So far it's a keeper for me!!😃😃😃

Honored Contributor

This would have to really wow me in the presentation to buy it. I bought a set of Doll 10 with 3 lipsticks and 3 of the gel blushes. I don't care for any of them, all the colors are so similar. I also tried her double ended lipgloss with lipstick, didn't like those either. I guess I'm not a fan of the brand.

Honored Contributor

@ luv2drive wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

Wow, @I like celery! I just compared the pics with online, and there's a big difference. I agree with you. I would want the pic colors over the online colors. That would make it hard to order early.

@luv2drive @I like celery@ I hope the colors are more true to the Insider pics than how they look on QVC.com. The colors on QVC.com would not work for me as they'd look a brownish pink on my skin tone.  I look forward to @JeanLouiseFinch review when she receives it to hear what she says.

Honored Contributor

@beautydiva wrote:

Here is my first impressions review. 

Love the lipstick. I have the other nudes this one is a different color and kinda has a vanilla scent

blush is a beautiful muted rose. Blends seemless,  mascara is also really nice

OK foundation and concealer  I can wear BE in fairly light,  Laura Gellar in fair. TArte in fair light neutral and light

I did not prime I bought the light because had bought fair and it was too fair

i have fairly light neutral color skin

the consistancy is creamy alittle mouse like. ,feels like nothing on my skin. It is a medium coverage

The color light is a warm neutral but not orange lol 

I did 1/2 my face with brush and have with beautyblender.  Brush is nice but right now I like the beautyblender side better. 

Packaging is great for travel. 

If I was to sheer out foundation. I would put alittle moisturizer in it

3 hours later not settling into fine lines

I sell high end cosmetic so for the price this is a bargain

I hate lipstick and I love hers

So I will post another review tomorrow about the longevity of these products and I will also use a primer

So far it's a keeper for me!!😃😃😃

@beautydiva thanks for your review. You didn't reallly say if the light was a better match for your skin than the fair. Would you say it is?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

This would have to really wow me in the presentation to buy it. I bought a set of Doll 10 with 3 lipsticks and 3 of the gel blushes. I don't care for any of them, all the colors are so similar. I also tried her double ended lipgloss with lipstick, didn't like those either. I guess I'm not a fan of the brand.

@Jordan2 I haven't had much luck either so yeah, it would have to wow me too. I have never tried the blushes but did try the double end lipgloss and lipstick in the pink shades and each one looked the same kind of brownish pink on me- very unflattering. I also didn't find them to be very moisturizing or really any better than a lesser priced lipgloss/stick. Wasn't horrible but not impressive either, not as amazing as some people have described them, at least not in my experience. I tried them quite awhile ago (well over a year ago, maybe even 2 years ago) and someone said they have been reformulated and are nicer now but who knows? I am hesitant to try anything else but it seems like a pretty good deal. I am going to watch the presentation and see but I was always impressed by the presentations of some of her products that I tried but it never ends up looking the same in person or on me. Camera trickier I suppose. Smiley Wink