Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone get or getting the new Kat Von D palette??

@HappyDaze  The Ladybird pallet I would buy in a heartbeat. I love warm colors especially orange tones and that burgundy is gorgeous. KVD has those mini shade and light pallets right now at Sephora and the one I have is Rust. It's beautiful.  I put her new one in my cart and I'll sleep on it tonight. I know it's LE and won't be there for long, but I'm not afraid to wear any color on my eyes. I know I would use it, but I do have a lot of pallets, and I need to really put a dent in the ones I have. Idk. What about you @HappyDaze? Let me know if you do get it. I wonder how long it will be out? I also was looking at the e/s pallet that Sephora just released and it has 30 e/s and it's $36. The reviews on it are good so far. 

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan I went by Sephora yesterday hoping to check it out in person but they didn't have it available yet. I like the colors and have always been one who likes to experiment with a variety of colors-one reason I used to LOVE UD palettes. However, don't buy UD anymore and a lot of their colors and formulas are too much for me now but I find with the KVD palettes, even the bolder colors are often still very wearable. So I am leaning towards getting it but would like to try to see it in person first. Or perhaps a special someone I know will get it for me for my birthday or Christmas. 😺 There are a few of her older palette I still kick myself that I didn't pick them up as they had great and interesting colors, especially now that I know how excellent the quality if the shadows are.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze. The closest Sephora to me is a small one inside of jcpenney, so I doubt they'll have it, but I would love to see it also. I was tempted by her Serpentina pallet, but I passed. I would like to try her e/s primer. I just think her quality on her e/s and face powders is really good!