Trusted Contributor

Anyone else having trouble ordering from Paula's Choice?

I keep getting a server error page.  I was able to put the one item I wanted in my cart and choose my samples, but that's as far as I've gotten and I can't get back into my cart.  This has been going on for 2 hours.  I hope they get it resolved soon.  This is the only website I've had issues with today.  Anyone else having a hard time placing an order?

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else having trouble ordering from Paula's Choice?

I have had really slow ordering with a lot of websites last night and today.  Kohls last night was so bad, I almost didn't bother placing the order.  Same with Kmart today.  They were horrible.  I had trouble with Sephora earlier as well.  

Respected Contributor

It's just like the stores on Black Friday.  It's getting so shopping online is causing as much stress as store shopping.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

Apparently they're having technical issues due to the high volume.  I tried to place a phone order and couldn't even do that.  If you call their customer service line, you can leave a message, or it says to email them or live chat on the website if you are have trouble placing an order.

This irritates me.  If you are going to have a sale day, please be prepared for it.  At least have enough live people to answer your phone.  It makes me want to look for a different skin care line.  Except that a lot of companies are pulling this stuff now.  Anyway, that's their story.

Respected Contributor

I preferred from PC this morning and it was really slow.
Respected Contributor

Yes. I, too, get the server error page.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I gave up.  

I wanted the BHA 9 and even though I like the product it has increased in price to $41.00.  That's ridiculous for such a tiny amount that doesn't even dispense very well. 

Even with the sale, it's not worth it.  Now I'm glad it didn't go through. 

New Contributor

Been trying all day with no luck either. Got someone on their chat service but since their servers are down, she couldn't even place an order for me. She did say their IT people are working on it and the sale would be extended thru tomorrow. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone.  What a colossal failure from a tech standpoint.  I'll try to place my order again tomorrow.  I'm glad they'll be extending their sale.  They must have lost an awful lot of business today.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Stargazer77 wrote:

I keep getting a server error page.  I was able to put the one item I wanted in my cart and choose my samples, but that's as far as I've gotten and I can't get back into my cart.  This has been going on for 2 hours.  I hope they get it resolved soon.  This is the only website I've had issues with today.  Anyone else having a hard time placing an order?

B-glowing has a 20% off sale for Paula's Choice products with free shipping. You don't get a book but the discount is working. they do have  a free MU offer if your order is more than $60. They have good service as well.