Super Contributor

Re: Anyone else NOT seeing much of a difference in Isomers before/afters?

On 4/7/2014 AnnMarie-1 said:

my Isomers TTV order is already "in process" & I cannot cancel, I just ordered a couple hours ago

Anyone have comments about Isomers Accelerated serum? I just ordered that

71 Isomers TTV's left as I just called again, having problems getting value pays to work

Hmm that is interesting. I just checked my order for the TTV and it also says processing. Usually, I thought you had till midnight the day of to cancel. I would call customer service if you are interested in cancelling. I have never had an issue with value pays working but I do sometimes have to call in orders because my payment options don't always show up on my kindle fire.

Super Contributor

No difference is any products like Isomers, Skinn, SSC or SCA. Wasted money.

Respected Contributor

I am having good luck with the Vitamin C-Stem 15% High Potency Serum. My skin looks bright and healthy and no breakouts for my super sensitive skin. Also using the C-Stem Eye Serum but not sure if it is doing anything. Eyes look the same to me. At least no milia. Nothing seems to make a difference with my eyes. I did not like any of the other C-Stem products and don't use any other Isomers products.

ETA: I forgot, I am also using the Eye Veil over the eye serum.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/7/2014 myshell624 said:
On 4/7/2014 AnnMarie-1 said:

my Isomers TTV order is already "in process" & I cannot cancel, I just ordered a couple hours ago

Anyone have comments about Isomers Accelerated serum? I just ordered that

71 Isomers TTV's left as I just called again, having problems getting value pays to work

Hmm that is interesting. I just checked my order for the TTV and it also says processing. Usually, I thought you had till midnight the day of to cancel. I would call customer service if you are interested in cancelling. I have never had an issue with value pays working but I do sometimes have to call in orders because my payment options don't always show up on my kindle fire.

Lesson learned on value pays, watch your credit card expired date, I didn't & thought I would be fine as the credit card # stays the same.....long story....they dinged me & sent me a "we will send you to the credit bureau" letter & I payed in full right away....always had great credit....fico score well over 800...anywho, value pays never worked for me after that & I called them....have to be in their good graces for 6 months before they re-instate them...they did allow me a one time VP option for this order...man, they are tough!

Valued Contributor

Everyone is different. Many have great success with Isomers. I have tried various products from Isomers through the years. The only one that ever did what it promised, and more, was Copper P. I still use it. For my skin, the other Isomers lotions and potions I tried never did a thing. The only game changer for my skin has been many years of prescription tretinoin cream every night and a basic moisturizer/SPF in the daytime. Easy, simple, measurable results.

Respected Contributor

On 4/7/2014 AspenGrove said:

Everyone is different. Many have great success with Isomers. I have tried various products from Isomers through the years. The only one that ever did what it promised, and more, was Copper P. I still use it. For my skin, the other Isomers lotions and potions I tried never did a thing. The only game changer for my skin has been many years of prescription tretinoin cream every night and a basic moisturizer/SPF in the daytime. Easy, simple, measurable results.

AspenGrove, what does Copper P do for your skin? Do you use a Vit C product too?

Valued Contributor

I have been with this line for 17 years and wouldn't dream of putting anything else on my face. I can honestly say my skin looks great and if you have seen anyone in my bio family you will know it's not genetics. It's consistent use of quality products.

Respected Contributor

Pictures do not do justice to this line. All I know that they turned my skin around 10 years ago. I get complements on my completion all the time. I do not look like my daughters friend but I look 5-8-10 years younger depending on the day.
Valued Contributor

I to dont see much difference in the before and afters..I will say tho i have been using Isomers for 7 yrs and at 59 my skin is in pretty good shape...I have sagging and my neck is not in to good of shape but my face does not have many wrinkles.I have none on my forehead and i believe its from Isomers..I often wonder if i had not used it what kind of shape would my skin be in..I will use it till the day i leave this earth!.

Honored Contributor

I have tried just about everything Isomers has to offer over the years and I have not really been disappointed in any thing. My skin is make up optional at age 63, but gravity is not our friend and I have yet to find a firming serum or cream that makes that much of a difference.