Trusted Contributor

Anyone Using ColourPop Cosmetics?

I have been seeing ColourPop cosmetics advertised and talked about on various blogs.  Have any of you here tried them?  What did you think of the color saturation and how long the color stayed true after applied?

I went to their website and saw some pretty colors in eye, cheeks and lips.  I couldn't believe the price!  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Using ColourPop Cosmetics?

My daughter (39) uses their shadows, Lippie Stix and Pencils. I love their stix and pencils. The  saturation is great. The color lasts quite awhile. But, the lipsticks nd pencils are drying to the lips. I am in my 60's and I don't want that. My daughter, I can't count how many she has, tons. I hope this helps. Take care.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

I love Colourpop!! I have their eyeshadows, lippie stix and some liquid lipsticks and some blushes. Their eyeshadows and blushes are best applied with fingers and synthetic brushes. They're super pigmented, but must be kept tightly closed as they're kind of a mousse like product that turns to a powder form when applied.  They're cruelty free and made here in the USA. I love their products. The hype is well deserved!! IMO

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have shadows, lip liners, and lip pie stick and love everything.  Their shadows are amazing, very pigmented and beautiful colors.  I apply the  shadows with my fingers, it seems to work best for me this way.  Don't think you will be disappointed.

Respected Contributor

LOVE Colourpop !!!!  My third order came in today! Their Ultra matte is a little dry, but the ultra satin is wonderful and I love their lip liners and lippie stix. I also love their eyeshadows and blushes.  

Eye shadow faves: eye candy, Bill, Girl Crush.

blush: birthday suit, prenup. 

Eyeliners are okay, but they do wear off on me. I have oily lids; Pixi and Sephora 12 contour liners are the only ones that do not budge. FYI.. Pixi is great, but contact lens wearers be careful on the waterline- I got it on my contacts and it would not come off!

the only disappointment with the Colourpop line are the highlight and contour stix. The contour is way too dark for my very fair skin. The highlighter is okay, but not great.  

Respected Contributor

Oh yeah -- love Colourpop. They are coming up on 2 years, so I've been wearing them for 18 months or so. Love their lippie stix, shadows, bronzers, blushes, and brow products (their $5 pencil is awesome!!). I haven't tried the matte products, as I despise a true matte lip on myself and with my lips being somewhat dry at times. Their eye liners are also great!!

Valued Contributor

Good morning ;

I use COlourPop and I thinks its a great line. I have been using them for about  6 months I first read about them on Logical Harmony. I have the eyeshadows ' Puppy Love, partridge I also have the Kathleen LIghts Quad Where the light is and the Metamorohsis one by Coffee break with Dani. LIppie STix's Frida ,Luminere and LBB. I also have a gel eyeliner , lip liners and highlighter. WHat I love about Colourpop is the huge variety of not only colors but also finishes . Its very affordable and what's nice is that you can create very natural ,classic looks or at this price you can also try a trendy color or a lip color you don't use on a daily basis for fun . They are cruelty free , made in the US and probably less expensive than drugstore items . 

Honored Contributor

Yes!! I love this line,I am using the Lippie Stix and also the eyeliner...I love them....This is the first matte Lippie that isn't drying,and it is very color situated, the pricing is fantastic, and shipping is quick. I just placed my 2nd order....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Yes!! I love this line,I am using the Lippie Stix and also the eyeliner...I love them....This is the first matte Lippie that isn't drying,and it is very color situated, the pricing is fantastic, and shipping is quick. I just placed my 2nd order....

Sorry, meant to say it has very saturated color..LOL.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks to all of you for your opinions and sharing your experiences!