Respected Contributor

I must be late to the party as I just found out about this company. They have pretty good reviews but do you think this brand is worth it. You have to sharpen everything so I am thinking you probably will be going everything pretty fast.

Honored Contributor

I tried the line. 

* Everything is creamy and goes on smoothly; no tugging when lining the eye.

* Lip shades run warm

* For lid use, you have to pat and rub... non-twenty something eyes don't need that.

* The wonderful creamy texture is also what made me give them away: it settled into any lines on my lid, traveled, was a mess in less than an hour. 

I have a few that I use for liner and love them for that (I set with eye shadow powder). Great concept but lots of rubbing and tugging to apply. If the lip shades had worked for me, I would have kept those too as they were great.

Trusted Contributor

I like the eye pencil alright, but I cannot say that it is better than any other eye crayon.  On me it creases (I have oily lids).  It was fine.  But I also think the Sephora brand is fine, and likely some drugstore eye crayons are "fine" too.

I hated the the lip and cheek stick I purchased.  It is too dry for lips, made my lips looked lined and dry, and is much too dry for cheeks.  I feel I need to tug my skin too much to even it out. 

I like the shades but this is not a brand I will purchase again.  Both of the pencils I purchased came in QVC try-me kits with other products.

Respected Contributor

Thank you soo much ladies!!! I will be saving my money!

Honored Contributor

I didn't like the eye shadows at all.  They tugged and pulled my eyes.  I do like the lip colors.  I use it with bareminerals lip gloss.  I get a nice natural look. 

Regular Contributor

Im 50 and i assumed these were too young, but after trying eyes, concealer and lip sticks-i like them!  They are super creamy- i just swipe them on and blend out with a brush-no pulling or tugging. They last all day. I have 8 shadow sticks now and think theyre great!

Respected Contributor

I buy the eye shawdow sticks and love them.  Once you put them on and blend them with your finger, they do not feel shiney or glittery at all.  They are a very nice neutral shades that add just the amount of color that I want.

Deb

Honored Contributor

I got a lipstick in a QVC beauty or discovery kit, whatever they are called nowdays.  Love it.  Hope they promote the brand so they offer a three pack like they do for most lines. 

Frequent Contributor

I bought a 2-pack a few months ago,and its the only eyeshadow I've been wearing since.  Very easy to apply and lasts all day for me.  I'm 47.