Honored Contributor

I have some of their lip glosses and like them. Anyone have more experience with the line -- especially in terms of lipstick or blush. TIA.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Re: Any users of Glo Minerals?

@suzyQ3. My derm's aestithicians used to carry this, and hard sell it.  I tried a foundation one day after a facial and brought home a bronzer that was on sale.  I did not care for the foundation and wound up hating the bronzer.  Both were liquid products and settled into every imperfection possible.  I don't remember much about the powder/mineral products.  I do remember liking the lipsticks.  HTH

Honored Contributor

Re: Any users of Glo Minerals?

[ Edited ]

@Bella Carro wrote:

@suzyQ3. My derm's aestithicians used to carry this, and hard sell it.  I tried a foundation one day after a facial and brought home a bronzer that was on sale.  I did not care for the foundation and wound up hating the bronzer.  Both were liquid products and settled into every imperfection possible.  I don't remember much about the powder/mineral products.  I do remember liking the lipsticks.  HTH

@Bella Carro

Thanks for the pity post. Hahahaha...just kidding. But you are the only one to weigh in. Anyhoo, no, I have no interest in foundation, just the lipsticks and gloss.

Fortunately, I called and they directed me to a local shop where I could test the products I'm interested in, so that was a big help. Never, ever trust swatches of color online. Did I say never? Yup, never.

ETA: I decided against any of the blushes after seeing them in person. Nothing wrong with them but nothing special either. I did decide to get one of their lipsticks in the shade Rose Petal -- gorgeous color and very nice texture -- and a couple more of their glosses, which I do like.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland