Honored Contributor

Any suggestions for an eye primer with a bit of pink tinge to it, not yellow or neutral?

[ Edited ]

One caveat though, it must be from a cruelty free brand. I have a few I like that are either a bit on the yellow side or neutral with no real coverage but sometimes I just like a primer to even out my lids with a tiny tinge of color. And the yellow based primers seem to really change the color of some of my more pink based eyeshadows so I thought a more pink based primer would help with that. TIA!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Any suggestions for an eye primer with a bit of pink tinge to it, not yellow or neutral?

I don't use  a primer specifically for eyes. I have been using Eve Pearl's HD Primer Moisturizer, which I received in a kit I purchased, for all over the face, including eyelids and under eye area, and I love it. It is pricey though.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

Re: Any suggestions for an eye primer with a bit of pink tinge to it, not yellow or neutral?

@Adelina wrote:

I don't use  a primer specifically for eyes. I have been using Eve Pearl's HD Primer Moisturizer, which I received in a kit I purchased, for all over the face, including eyelids and under eye area, and I love it. It is pricey though.

Thanks Adelina! Cost really isn't an issue, I just want to find something good and cruelty free. I will look into that- where do you buy it?

Regular Contributor

I really like the bare minerals 5 in 1 shadow/ primer.   they come in several neutral colors and work great as a primer.

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Adelina wrote:

Thanks Adelina! Cost really isn't an issue, I just want to find something good and cruelty free. I will look into that- where do you buy it?

I didn't check if QVC had this, but you can purchase it from her website. I think it is about $40. on its own, but you need very little for the entire face.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

@butterflygirl69 wrote:

I really like the bare minerals 5 in 1 shadow/ primer.   they come in several neutral colors and work great as a primer.

That one does look really nice but unfortunately BM is owned by a company now that isn't cruelty free. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Too Faced has a nice one! Check HSN or Too Faced website.
Honored Contributor

@Save the Whales wrote:
Too Faced has a nice one! Check HSN or Too Faced website.

Can you tell me which one? I am pretty sure I've tried all theirs but don't ever remember a pink tinged one. TIA!

Trusted Contributor

Laura Geller has an eye spackle that's a light pink color.