Respected Contributor

Any one still make their own

Wen replenishing mist , I can't remember  how much to add to water ? It is the only Wen prioduct that i use on a daily basis and i didn't want to pay  $26 to$50 . It is worth it  but i  prefer not to . Chaz should make this in a 32 oz  for refills .

Honored Contributor

Re: Any one still make their own

Are you saying you add water to the Wen Replenishing Mist or you are adding water to something else to make Replenishing Mist?  Not understanding your question.

Respected Contributor

Sorry, years ago Chaz had a recipe for mixing Cleansing conditioner to warm water in a sprayer bottle to make your relenishing mist , then he came out with it already made. I have a unopened bottle of Tea Tree . The last time they had a Trio of the relenishing mists and it lasted me forever using it daily. I am being cheap.

Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa, you may want to post this question in the Wen forum. Surely someone  there will have the answer for you. 

Respected Contributor

From a previous post: 

In a 6oz spray bottle: mix 4 pumps of WEN Cleansing Conditioner. 
2-4 drops of WEN Oil & 2 pumps of yr preferred Styling Cream. 
Use warm H2O initially to help mix ingredients. Shake well before each use.

NOTE: The above instructions were intended for use w/ the 6oz/16oz Cleansing Conditioners. FILTERED/BOTTLED H2O IS BEST.
From a 32 oz. reg CC bottle, use 2 pumps of CC. From the 613 bottle, use 1 pump.

I would use this on hair, but not on my face or body. I mix in warm water, then let cool and put into a spray bottle. If I pour it into a spray bottle warm, the bottle sometimes stops working, but using warm water helps it mix more easily. Shake before each use.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That was a sort of 'in an emergency...' deal.

It's not meant as a replacement for RTM.

The ingredients are wrong, but in the absence of RTM, it's better than spritzing your hair with plain water.

That 'emergency' RTM makes my hair frizz, and feel dirty fast, which real RTM doesn't do.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the responses , i"m just being cheap all of a sudden , but i can spend $112 on the Tatcha eyecream , go figure.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa

I did this for years, and still do on some scents.  No problem using on my face at all, used it everywhere I use RTM.

BTW, back in the day, Chaz originally posted the recipe himself on his FB page.  No problem.

Warm WEN Wishes!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I have several  recipes buried in my phone somwhere. I copied, emailed or screen shot these a good five years ago. I'll attempt to locate later. But they were listed in one of the Wen 101 type threads by Hilary or maybe Bebe. Try the forum search for diy wen recipes or wen rtm recipe or some combo and it may pop up @MW in Iowa

Respected Contributor

Thanks again, like i said this is the only Wen product i use on a regular basis , i would buy this in a 32 oz in hearbeat. Make it Chaz.