Honored Contributor

Any SKINN ladies use the Collagenesis Youth Capsule Treatment? ROP

If so, what is your opinion of it?

Also, does anyone remember what the sale price was for this during the Anniversary Sale? TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any SKINN ladies use the Collagenesis Youth Capsule Treatment? ROP

[ Edited ]

If I recall correctly, I think it was about $95.00 on special. I have not yet used the YC to give a review.

Honored Contributor

@sommertime Do you recall if it was just the capsules or if something else was included?

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam Sorry, but I don't remember. I did not pay attention to the YC, because I was not buying this. Hopefully one of the Dazzlers who purchased will answer this question for you. 

I checked back to Evine and only see the YC pkg. offered now for $129. Did you buy this already or are you regretting not getting this?

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy it and in a way, regret it because it was at a lower price plus autoship but I thought there was something else included..... ah well.

At the time, I was focusing more on mositurizers and such and not serums but now I wish I HAD paid more attention, lol. There is always next time he's on. : )

Respected Contributor

The capsules did NOT come with anything else - that price was just for the capsules. 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal Ok. Thank you!! : )

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam the 95 anniversry kit for the Youth Capsules came with his translucence resurfacing concentrate (YRC) It is the first step in his DWP (deep wrinkle protocol or blue line) It was a great price! I have used the youth capsules and while I liked them and they are loaded with new peptides and technologies, I felt the capsules were best for someone with really damaged,very wrinkled skin...watch the video on Evine and see his models (who sadly have really bad skin/wrinkles) it helped them tremendously...but since using Skinn and Isomers, my skin isn't bad at all and so I didn't really see much difference (def not 95 dollars a month worth!) HTH's

edited: I would buy another set and use as a "booster" maybe once or twice a year but I don't feel I need them monthly at this time Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968  Thank you so much for the info!!!!

I'm trying to get a refrence so when his next BIG show is on (Holiday I"m thinking) I can compare the price to the anniversary price. Thank you again!!!

Honored Contributor

$95 a month????     I'd rather get Voluma & Juvederm (I actually do) and it's INSTANT RESULTS..................

♥Surface of the Sun♥