Contributor
Hi all, I'm interested in trying Nerium. I have read all about oleander(poisonous if ingested). I am also aware that we have at least one person on this board who is a rep. Just wanted to get those 2 facts out of the way so as not to detract from the discussion Smiley Happy My biggest question is, does anyone who has recently started using it have an update for us? I have a friend on FB who sells it and really looks fantastic. If I were to try it, I would probably just buy it from Amazon, because I'd hate to get started with my friend and then discontinue if I don't like the product. I don't necessarily care about the 30 day money back guarantee, which I would obviously be forfeiting if bought on Ebay or Amazon. Of course, if it worked well for me, I'd be happy to continue buying from her and let her earn the commission. I don't have a problem with that at all, just hate to disappoint or have to explain myself if it doesn't work out! I would also need to discontinue my use of Retin A, from what I understand. Not sure about that. My final concern is that I am very nervous about breakouts. I suffer from occasional hormonal breakouts on my chin area, and I always get nervous about trying new things. Can anyone speak to the effects of Nerium (good or bad) on acne prone skin? I would love to hear from anyone who might be willing to update on their trial/progress. Thanks if you've read this far! Dawn