Honored Contributor

Any Kat Von D makeup fans out there? Anyone getting either of her two newest palettes?

I think I want both. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} They have great swatches on Sephora's website but I think I need to see them in person. I may just get one but not sure which.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/Kat-Von-D-Monarch-and-Chrysalis-Eyeshadow-Palettes/...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any Kat Von D makeup fans out there? Anyone getting either of her two newest palettes?

She's the tattoo gal. No, but if in the future I need some real heavy duty make-up, I might consider.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

Re: Any Kat Von D makeup fans out there? Anyone getting either of her two newest palettes?

I ordered the "warm" palette from Sephora -- to be delivered on Friday. I absolutely LOVE her eyeshadows! They are very pigmented, blend seamlessly and last all day. I have quite a few items from her line and they are very high quality.

Kat Von D - Monarch Eyeshadow Palette

Honored Contributor

Lanikins, I agree- LOVE her palettes! And that is the one I am considering getting of the two if I only get one. Smiley Happy Did you see the swatches? I am hoping to get to Sephora in the next day or two to check them out in person if my Sephora has them in stock. Please let me know what you think when you get it!

Valued Contributor

On 4/9/2014 HappyDaze said:

Lanikins, I agree- LOVE her palettes! And that is the one I am considering getting of the two if I only get one. Smiley Happy Did you see the swatches? I am hoping to get to Sephora in the next day or two to check them out in person if my Sephora has them in stock. Please let me know what you think when you get it!

Thanks for posting the swatches. I am obsessed with the color WRATH (bottom far left) from the palette above! It will really make my blues eyes pop.

Not applicable

Yes,her Ladybird palette is one of my faves. I ordered the Monarch and can't wait to get it. I've not tried her other makeup, but her shadows rock.
Super Contributor

I want this one too. I have several of her palettes and really like them. I'm trying to be good though, I just got an order from Ulta and Sephora today!
Contributor

I've never tried her eye shadows if guess I should. I LOVE her everlasting liquid lipstick. It stays on forever just needs some gloss for moisture after it dries but stays amazing and the colors are beautiful.