Trusted Contributor

Any Doris Dalton fans?

[ Edited ]

Last night on Lisa Robertson's FB page was a wonderful interview with Doris.  I was so interested to learn Doris was a chiropractor for 20 years before launching her super successful business on the Q.  It's still posted on Lisa's FB page if anyone is interested.  And the good news is you don't have to be a FB user to actually view it!!

I was also inspired to hear of Doris' transformational life lessons learned after her battle with cancer!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've bought several of her products that were old and stale.  When I tried to contact some at her business via email, I got no response.  That's when I wrote off and put her on my "no buy" list.  I won't buy from a vendor who won't address complaints.  She's just a lot of fluff.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've tried a few things and it's all gone back.  I'm done trying her stuff.

Trusted Contributor

I am currently using her hydragel foundation and concealer from her recent tsv and it's my favorite makeup ever.  I like the whole kit which includes blush, lipstick, gloss and mascara.  I am awaiting delivery of the second shipment tomorrow.  Hers is the first AD makeup kit I've bought and haven't canceled after the initial shipment.

Respected Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Last night on Lisa Robertson's FB page was a wonderful interview with Doris.  I was so interested to learn Doris was a chiropractor for 20 years before launching her super successful business on the Q.  It's still posted on Lisa's FB page if anyone is interested.  And the good news is you don't have to be a FB user to actually view it!!

I was also inspired to hear of Doris' transformational life lessons learned after her battle with cancer!! Smiley Happy

I was not aware of that fact.  Thanks for sharing.

Trusted Contributor

@Eliana wrote:

I am currently using her hydragel foundation and concealer from her recent tsv and it's my favorite makeup ever.  I like the whole kit which includes blush, lipstick, gloss and mascara.  I am awaiting delivery of the second shipment tomorrow.  Hers is the first AD makeup kit I've bought and haven't canceled after the initial shipment.

Nice!  @Eliana  You might also enjoy checking out the interview I mentioned with Doris... I reallly liked it Smiley Very Happy

Regular Contributor

Kachina624,     Did the stale items come from the Q?  Do they sell Doll 10 elsewhere?  

Respected Contributor

I have used her lipsticks and gloss, they were fine. Have not re-ordered though. I liked the old Fran Wilson lipsticks (way back in the day) that she used to rep better than her new line.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

I was not aware of that fact.  Thanks for sharing.

I remember one night when she was on PMS with LR she said she had previously had thyroid cancer.  It struck me as odd that LR said she had no idea Doris had had cancer.