New Contributor

Re: Angel of Mine creamy baby oil at Dollar Tree

[ Edited ]

I've been told that Johnson and Johnson Creamy Baby Oil does an excellent misquito repellent besides all its other benefits.  It's sold out everywhere.  Does anyone know if Angel of Mine Creamy Baby Oil has the same basic ingredients?  I'm desperate. Misquitos love me and I must be allergic because I get huge, nasty, super itchy, inflammed bites and I'm miserable! No Deet  based repellant for me.

Valued Contributor

quickly , I have tried angel of mine baby oil and I really like it too, Nice soft scent and does absorb quickly . It is a nice product , And yes I have heard that johnson & johnson creamy baby oil with aloe and vuitamin E repels mosquitoes , I do not know if its true but I guess you must use that brand with vit e and aloe, I think its worth a try,

cathy from ma 

Valued Contributor

think angel of mine is made in Canada,

Esteemed Contributor

It says "Made in Turkey" on the bottle. I looked when I was at Dollar Tree today. And I bought some anyway. Guess I'll just live dangerously lol.
"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Super Contributor

Love Dollar Tree... Use many of there products...  I am loving their April bath and shower Bali Mango & Manarine body shower scrub... Also strated using the Nola Honey,Almond bath and shower gel... I have very fair sensitive skin and find the scrub not to be harsh or irritant....

Also buy various food products,snacks and kitchen,bath products...

Save tuns of money for all. Will have check out the Angel creamy baby oil..  Oh BTW is it for babies or adults??

lovestodance

Honored Contributor

I would NEVER put anything on my skin that comes from the dollar store! My health and well being are too important to me. Only products made in the USA on my body.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I would NEVER put anything on my skin that comes from the dollar store! My health and well being are too important to me. Only products made in the USA on my body.

Uh, okay ..............

Occasional Contributor

I’ve been told by my coworkers that they use Angel of Mine brand on their kids and Grandchildren for bug repellent and it works great. It’s just hard to find because it’s always sold out.
Valued Contributor

Its made in CANADA.

Valued Contributor

I have tried it and it is a good product. I liked it. You might too. Its very moisturizing and smaells nice , I think its made in canada.

cathy from ma