Honored Contributor
Not a fan of the old hairstyle. The new hairstyle looks flattering.
Trusted Contributor

She is a very pretty girl and has always come across as being quite style conscious in both fashion and appearance (skin, makeup, hair). Those awkward bangs she was sporting were too obviously "wrong" especially for her own liking which leads me to believe she was camouflaging early set on botox like so many other tv personalities, celebs etc. temporarily do. It must've eased in a bit and looks a little more relaxed now so she can be bear faced again. What's a girl to do!

Now, about that awful laugh....

Honored Contributor

Hair today, gone tomorrow.

Respected Contributor
On 2/5/2015 fitfuninformed said:

She is a very pretty girl and has always come across as being quite style conscious in both fashion and appearance (skin, makeup, hair). Those awkward bangs she was sporting were too obviously "wrong" especially for her own liking which leads me to believe she was camouflaging early set on botox like so many other tv personalities, celebs etc. temporarily do. It must've eased in a bit and looks a little more relaxed now so she can be bear faced again. What's a girl to do!

Now, about that awful laugh....

Wow. I really don't think she had botox.

Regular Contributor

I think she looks great. I loved her new hair. It's very on trend, and she is darling.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/5/2015 LipstickDiva said:

Amy has always looked fantastic.

I think so, too. She is very fashionable.

Paws and enjoy life.
Contributor

I think Amy is a beautiful girl. I love her short hair, but do not like the bangs. Her face is too pretty and the bangs cover her up too much. I also like her hair pulled back behind her ears, it shows more of her face. She is gorgeous! But we all need changes in our hair from time to time, it gets boring with the same old look except for some. Women like change!