Trusted Contributor

i posted this on the favorite brand forum but I thought I might get more responses here. Does anyone have or remember the AG solid perfume in the small silver tube sick? If so is it the original or the new version? To me it smelled strong and slightly different from the  new items I have. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amazing grace solid perfume

I have one that I have had for quite some time and I love it. It's still going strong, the stick lasts forever, and it has stayed true to smell.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

I have no idea, nrm why my post is not here, but I just checked and read it is >under "Philosophy" ...the same topic:  ??!

Amazing Grace's solid perfume in tins from yesterday's years, ....................."IF" you can find it!

Yes, I had the ` trio of those little tin solids `, one being AM Grace. I have the original collection. The tins would be the same I would assume since I bought all at the same showing- 7 years ago, maybe 8. No comment on the same strength in the more recent buys., since I did not like it, nor husband. I do not buy this line.  It may be the exact scent that you are hoping for, though. I have not used the original but two times. Too something...NOT for me!  [[Hope you can find the Philosophy post I wrote a few minutes ago.]]   I know it's here, but just not on your (SAME)  post as read- here.  Have absolutely NO idea how to find the PHIL. line as once on the old board.  But it shows and was removed to elsewhere >under Philosophy ...that's very strange to me about my tins of amazing grace purchased 7+ years ago..........

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1

On the left side of the page, the Community Menu, the 3rd item down from the top is My Favorite Brand. Click on that and it will open a list of many of Q's brands. Philosophy is on that list. Click on it and it will take you to the Philosophy Forum. Smiley Happy

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

Thanks bette, I found it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@NAES1

On the left side of the page, the Community Menu, the 3rd item down from the top is My Favorite Brand. Click on that and it will open a list of many of Q's brands. Philosophy is on that list. Click on it and it will take you to the Philosophy Forum. Smiley Happy

@betteb  

Ah, bette....dear teacher~,   

I have met the nicest poster, the lady, we were with yesterday. So I came back and saw where she found my 1st opinionated review and ventured on unlocking the secret haa 'code' to only Philosophy. I am always learning something new on this new & improved...with help.     I am not here long enough to play around with buttons and bows,,,,,,,,,,,so am thanking you so much.                                                            Now I Know! 

The new formula or way it's  created, if that's possible, must be a softer scent?  I think she'll be happy with her buy. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks all for your posts. I love learning new things about the many beauty products, especially my new fave- philosophy. I used the AG solid perfume and waited a few hours and it was still going strong, but softer and prettier than when I first put it on. I'm of the opinion that it must be the original as you all said. Again, thanks so much.