Regular Contributor

Amazing Grace Bad Reviews...How Sad Coty Ruined....

Such an old favorite and long-time success story of Philopsophy! Smiley Sad((((( So sorry to hear this. I have one older bottle, in fact, I think it is not old enough and that is why I'm no longer smelling it on me as much as before...but sadly I cannot buy it anymore. Read these bad reviews on Q: If you can't cut and past that into your browser, it was in Jill's Host Favs, under Amazing Grace Eu de Parfum. Why would you ruin this Philospohy/Coty?!!! I absolutely HATE that Coty bought this brand. So many products I will no longer buy. Besides the fragrances, I've used HIJ and Purity for over a far they are ok, but I'm not trusting the brand anymore. How stupid are these companies?!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View