Respected Contributor

All of the reviews are gone for the T3 Micro Featherweight Luxe 2i Hair Dryer

I check constantly and I finally cancelled due to all the negative reviews. Just went in and there are NO reviews.

guess they're afraid all the people that have a 9/26 shipping date will cancel. 

Do do we seem that stupid that they think we won't notice? So angry.

Honored Contributor

Re: All of the reviews are gone for the T3 Micro Featherweight Luxe 2i Hair Dryer

Me too, that's so shady!

Smiley others 285.GIF
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Re: All of the reviews are gone for the T3 Micro Featherweight Luxe 2i Hair Dryer

There were 18 reviews.  Now 0.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GATORGIRL wrote:

There were 18 reviews.  Now 0.

Yup, can't believe they would be so deceptive. 

Contributor

Could someone kindly give me an overview of the negative reviews   I purchased this dryer for an XMAS present for my 13 yr old and unfortunately did not read any reviews at all,  I wish I read the reviews but it's been a crazy busy time and I totally forgot.  Thank you in advance to anyone who could help me out:  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Showing my ignorance: Is there a reason there is an issue for this specific product?

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Showing my ignorance: Is there a reason there is an issue for this specific product?

A lot of people are saying they only lasted around two years or under and the air flow was not very good even on high. Most said it was heavy and not made very well. They all liked the colors. A few said it was unwieldy to hold. Last time I looked when the reviews were up it was down to 3.4 stars and falling with each review. 

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby  Thank you!  I remember someone asking about T3's in general and I had responded that mine lasted around1 year or so but my cheapie from  TJ Maxx was going strong after a decade.

I wonder if that was when the T3 was the TSV?

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Valstybaby  Thank you!  I remember someone asking about T3's in general and I had responded that mine lasted around1 year or so but my cheapie from  TJ Maxx was going strong after a decade.

I wonder if that was when the T3 was the TSV?

Welcome. I cancelled mine.

Respected Contributor

Well, now there's one 3 star review. Wonder how long that will be there.