Contributor

She states on her FB page that she is leaving to spend more time with her family.  I'll miss her and wish her well of course.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch a lot, and thus haven't seen her for months.  Regardless, I wish her well in whatever she does in the future, and spending time with your family is something you will never regret.  You can't get back the time you lose with them while they're still at home. Good for Albany.

Honored Contributor

Re: Albany leaving QVC

[ Edited ]

There's a long thread about her leaving under Community Chat if you want to read more.Woman Happy "With Albany Leaving".

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

Contributor

Thank you.  I really like her and wanted to read more. 

Honored Contributor

Albany is already gone.  She posted that after her last show and that was it for her. That same day (Friday), her info. was removed from the host page.

Her QVC FB page is still up but there has been no activity on it by her since she posted that she was leaving.   

Honored Contributor
Was it a sudden decision? I never heard her say anything about it. I like Albany
Valued Contributor

She's a beautiful woman, but I literally could not take all the "stars and garters" and "cryin' in a bucket" nonsense every.darn.show.