Esteemed Contributor

OMG, I can't believe this updated fragrance line from Estee Lauder escaped my attention before now. FYI for those who are as unfamiliar as I was, Aerin is Estee Lauder's granddaughter. A couple of years ago she launched a cosmetic line under her name.

Cutting to the chase... the makeup was nothing special, but the fragrances are spectacular. If you're like me and love florals which are primarily one floral note, stop by an Estee Lauder counter which carries Aerin too and take a whiff. I have fallen head over heels in love with Lilac Path. The lilac is my favorite flower and it's extremely rare to find a fragrance product which is predominantly that scent.

As with other Estee brands, the prices are steep, but not unreasonable compared to other fine fragrance price points ($110 for EDP; $58 for body cream).

Trusted Contributor

I agree - if you like florals, these are very nice and long lasting. They make a kit with small vials of all the scents, so you can try them all.

Contributor

I love the original fragrance and was excited to try the sampler pack even though it was a bit pricey for little vials. Turns out, I really don't like any of them except the lilac, which I will use as my springtime scent.

The first year the make-up was out, I bought palettes that I loved, but after that they just seemed blah, including the packaging.