Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried this line?  I like regular argan but it feels alittle heavy on my face. Love to hear from people that have tried.....there is always so much hype so not sure whether it's work a try.  I am considering the new serum 50 plus. Tia

Honored Contributor

I don't know much about it, but I did read a review of the 5-minute Facial in that line just the other day. You can read it here: http://www.inhautepursuit.com/active-argan-morgen-schick-5-minute-facial/

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @ChynnaBlue

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

Has anyone tried this line?  I like regular argan but it feels alittle heavy on my face. Love to hear from people that have tried.....there is always so much hype so not sure whether it's work a try.  I am considering the new serum 50 plus. Tia

@equss  I received a free sample of this line...a face cream.   It was very greasy. The vendors face always looks shiny and greasy. I guess if that is what you are wanting ,then this will perform for you.  I always question new lines with plasma magic this or that.....they never really explain what it is in English. Always some magical ingredients.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@equss wrote:

@equss  I received a free sample of this line...a face cream.   It was very greasy. The vendors face always looks shiny and greasy. I guess if that is what you are wanting ,then this will perform for you.  I always question new lines with plasma magic this or that.....they never really explain what it is in English. Always some magical ingredients.

Thanks so much @SeaMaiden!!!  You saved me purchasing because no way would I like greasy. I will stick with my Tula wrinkle serum. 

Trusted Contributor

@equss wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@equss wrote:

Thanks so much @SeaMaiden!!!  You saved me purchasing because no way would I like greasy. I will stick with my Tula wrinkle serum. 

@equss - we are all so different.  I received a sample (a couple actually) and I used it 2 nights and I didn't find it to be greasy at all and my face was really soft the next day.  I do use Josie's argon milk and it soaks right in.  I never use any oils during the day.  I totally agree with @SeaMaiden about all these magic potions, but the reviews on this line are pretty good.  I have enough "stuff" at home to last me for a good long time or I may have been interested in the 4 piece mask.  I am not really a fan of the vendor though - really hard to watch and yes her face is way too shiny.  

Honored Contributor

I received a sample of it also and used it the past few days and I don't find it greasy at all. My face actually felt soft in the morning. I'm still debating on ordering the TTV. 

Valued Contributor

I am using this brand of skin care and it is wonderful. It is NOT greasy and my skin is soft and healthy looking. I was fortunate to try her 4 piece treatment system and it is a multi-focus mask....unbelievable. No hype here for me. Her new Plasma Core 50 serum and body cream is very effective and reasonably priced. Her oils have made a difference in my 69 year old Florida skin and I am delighted. Thyere is a radiance and a firmness and I do not think it is heavy. You need only a small amount for it to be effective.

It really worked for me and frankly, I am done throwing away money on skin care. I love this line and will continue to use. I discarded the stash of other lines.......

Honored Contributor

I actually find the 'science' pretty simple to follow and am also intrigued.

In a nutshell it's argan oil blended with ozone and oxygen for maximum penetration.. The new 'plasma' has been further modified with ultra sound and works with your body's own warmth.

I'm seriously considering the TTV.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I actually find the 'science' pretty simple to follow and am also intrigued.

In a nutshell it's argan oil blended with ozone and oxygen for maximum penetration.. The new 'plasma' has been further modified with ultra sound and works with your body's own warmth.

I'm seriously considering the TTV.

@Andreatoo  I was / am considering too but, feel I would need to use her other items for this to work well, I'm still thinking about it but, thinking of maybe grabbing one of her 3 or 4pc sets to try it all together, put away my other stuff and just see how it goes, I like the though of less chemicals!