Super Contributor

Active Argan 3 layer mask on sale HSN

This is on sale today for 21.95 and free shipping. I did order. I have not used this before and hope it works well.

I seem to remember the 4 or 5 layer ? mask she used to have.

Has anyone had any skin irritation issues with this product. I really hope not, my skin is somewhat sensitive. Could not pass up this price. 

Super Contributor

Re: Active Argan 3 layer mask on sale HSN

Morgan is on now, 10 am hour PST and is presenting this item now for Anyone wanting to see it because their written description is lacking in how to use it

Respected Contributor

Some of her items sound good with the SAME results Dimitri's items claimed yesterday but her's were much better priced.  I think I will stick with my simple Beekman facial bar and Nakery Skininfusion serum and occaisional scrub or washcloth!  i like simple!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just put this in my cart, cant resist with the 15% back from Top Cashback, however, it said there were 18 left, and then it went to say SOLD OUT, so I wont be able to order. 

The video showed how to use it, you just layer all 3 and leave on all 3 for 5 minutes. Very simple. 

Super Contributor

Darn!Sold out!I am using one i got for 29.99 but 21.95 is a great price!

Regular Contributor

She just demonstrated it and then applied what she called "skin food". Anybody know which product she was using?

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl. The  mask set is very nice and gives a glow as  I have used several kits over the years. Three steps with wait time after the three applications is just too time consuming.

I have the time  as retired, but no longer have the interest in lengthy applications. I want simple, easy, quick and  yet effective.

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone used her Stem Cell Neck & Decollete Cream.  Very reaonably priced at $30, its sold out tho!

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

Has anyone used her Stem Cell Neck & Decollete Cream.  Very reaonably priced at $30, its sold out tho!

I have it in my stash but not tried it yet. I have alot  of her products in my stash.