Honored Contributor

I have tried quite a bit from their line, and have been very happy-their prices are great, quick shipping, and if you sign up on their web site, you will get deals from time to time. I also use Perricone, and some Isomers...

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I use their Pro Microderm Cream, I like it. My daughter likes their sunscreen. I also tried their eyelash serum, that was nothing special. The Melasma 4 product is quite potent, it contains RX strenght 4% Hydroquinone for skin fading. .

Are there different Melasma 4 products because I am only finding the one with 2% hydroquinone?  It may still work for you. Just curious. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

The line was discussed a lot a few years ago as @HappyDaze mentioned.

I tried 2 of the products then, but it was a 'meh' experience for me.

There were several posters who raved about them though.

My combo skin has issues with anything too heavy, so perhaps that was part of the problem.

In addition, I was working on becoming cruelty free with my cosmetics at the time, and have now made the transition totaly.  So, it's out for me.

Good luck in your searches.

*Edited for spelling.

Are you saying they test on animals???? Hoping they don't..I only use cruelty free!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: ASDM of Beverly Hills

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

My combo skin has issues with anything too heavy, so perhaps that was part of the problem.

In addition, I was working on becoming cruelty free with my cosmetics at the time, and have now made the transition totaly.  So, it's out for me.

*Edited for spelling.

Are you saying they test on animals???? Hoping they don't..I only use cruelty free!

I don't know if they test on animals or not but they do use animal-derived ingredients from killed animals, like emu oil.

@Drythe

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

*Edited for spelling.

I don't know if they test on animals or not but they do use animal-derived ingredients from killed animals, like emu oil.

@Drythe

Good news. they ARE cruelty free!

http://www.beauty4free2u.com/2014/04/the-best-cruelty-free-make-up-and.html

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: ASDM of Beverly Hills

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

*Edited for spelling.

@Drythe

Good news. they ARE cruelty free!

http://www.beauty4free2u.com/2014/04/the-best-cruelty-free-make-up-and.html

lol okay just not good for the animals they kill to get their ingredients. I'm pretty sure @Drythe includes killing animals under the cruelty portion of "cruelty free" so that is probably why she said what she did.  But I could be wrong.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

*Edited for spelling.

@Drythe

@HappyDaze @emmysmom

The emu oil makes the line a no go for me.  Just personal preference.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

*Edited for spelling.

@Drythe

@HappyDaze @emmysmom

The emu oil makes the line a no go for me.  Just personal preference.

I totally understand..I never use emu oil..!

-- Mae West
Super Contributor

I love their sunscreen and the Tepe scrub. Their prices are reasonable and their products are quality.