Trusted Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

Okay, I gotta know what DWP stands for 😄.  Would someone please enlighten me. Smiley Embarassed

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Sorry, @BExplorer  ...It means Deep Wrinkle Protocol. It's Skinn's premiere, think Lamborghini, line of skincare.  It's my primary focus for mine here.  Even after all my years using Skinn and having healthy, well-balanced skin, I saw noticeable results beyone what I would have thought I would receive.  I can't recommend it more highly.  HTH'sWoman Happy   

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

How sweet of you @sonechko

It was nice having you here this weekend, and I hope you'll continue to share your thoughts between Skinn and Isomers as time allows.

I know it must seem that I'm an "all in" Skinn girl here, but that's not necessarily true.  I HAVE tried Isomers throughout the years from the time Manuela first appeared at the Q with her little four-piece skincare set.  I probably gave Isomers more of a "trial/test period" than any other line because I knew the concept was a good one.  I see how many swear by their results/improvements.  That just hasn't been the case here.  I don't have problem skin aside from dryness so that may be why.  That's not to say that if something like the Matrixyl offering (which I have btw) comes along that sparks a new interest...I NEVER say never.Woman Wink  I don't post until I have something of interest to say, and I believe in long trials, so if/when I have something to add to the Isomers thread, I know the door's open, and I shall certainly come over (with some snackies to share)!Woman LOL 

I hope you enjoy your selections from the Skinn line and that you receive the noticeable results that so many of us enjoy!   With Manuela's anniversary fast-approaching there won't be much downtime so catch your breath, save those pennies, and shop 'til you drop...and as we like to say over here!!

Razzle Dazzle 'em!!Woman LOLHeart

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

How sweet of you @sonechko

I hope you enjoy your selections from the Skinn line and that you receive the noticeable results that so many of us enjoy!   With Manuela's anniversary fast-approaching there won't be much downtime so catch your breath, save those pennies, and shop 'til you drop...and as we like to say over here!!

Razzle Dazzle 'em!!Woman LOLHeart

OMG!  ANOTHER "Anniversary" show?  I'm gonna have to leave town -- a remote island with no TV or internet.  ROFL!

BTW, Sonechko -- Thanks for turning me on to ISOMERS.  I LOVE everything I purchased and use it daily!!  (FastLift, Illumi-Brite Skin Booster & Illumi-Brite Cream)

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

This all was great clean Fun, and I am a little bit sad it's over now. See you all later on, discussing our spoils of hot goods, and in September, of course. Thanks to everyone for their input!  Smiley Happy

Over?  Hahahaha!  R U kidding?  It ain't over.  It'll never be "over" because I realized this week-end, we're all SKINN junkies.  The next "fix" is September 9-11.

Or, uhhh -- I dunno ... Manuela's anniversary is next month, did you say?  (eyeroll)

Woman LOL

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

Yep @RinaRina.  Fortunately/Unfortunately it's THIS soon - Friday, August 12 - Monday, August 15.  A big one too! There are going to be lots of stuff! Manuela's personal routine TTV, and many more - stay tunned. I will definately share my own latest personal big winners.

Can't wait to get my Skinn kits here! Hope, it will not take two weeks or longer as my other items from evine previously.

Esteemed Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

Okay, I gotta know what DWP stands for 😄.  Would someone please enlighten me. Smiley Embarassed

@BExplorer, the Deep Wrinkle Protocol was still available today at only about $4 more than TTV, in case if you may be interested. I got it on the last hour of visit at this price. Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

Ahh, gotcha @Gokat and @sonechko !  Thank you for clearing that up for me.  I kept thinking I would eventually figure it out, but no such luck!  😄

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I'm late to the party-can I still be a Dazzler? OK, a Sparkler? I brought my own sparkler?

Related image

Trusted Contributor

@Gokat and @sonechko if I could trouble you once more--what age group is the DWP for?  I am 44.  Smiley Happy