Esteemed Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

Smiley Happy @Krissy_1968!  Thank you for your warm words, and of course congrats on Cubs win!!! Looks like it was a really great weekend, except for the wallets. Yeah, Andrew Lessman both weekends' visits did not get unnoticed either - skin, hair and nails, and now the marine thingie - on their way..... My poor-poor wallet has a big whole in it and nothing but! Smiley Very Happy

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!! and dear Krissy, stay as beautiful as you already are - in every way!

Honored Contributor

He has said he does this for us-not for the money. I think Evine set this schedule for him.It must have been gruesome. I can see him with his little purple eye mask sleeping between shows. I have followed him since Parthena. I used to say, this guy is going to make it big time. I still have the perfume he made for his sister. It also came in a body cream and people would almost follow me to ask what it was. I wrote and asked him to make it again but never heard back.

Watching Melania last night I thought, 'I wonder if Dimitri did her make up' it was so perfect. Then I remembered he's in MN right now, probably on his last leg.

For those of you who have tried Skinn and didn't like it, don't give up. In that melee there is something for you. It might cost you some shipping while you try certain products, but do it. Don't abandon your search. You'll find 'your' product that you won't be able to live without.

Honored Contributor

@RinaRina I distinctly remember him saying the TTWO cream  is for night-put away all your other products and just use this-it will clear your skin of all the other products. (does he know what he's saying, lol?) Now he says morning and night. And he said to use it and then pat on the Midnight Recovery Serum. Huh? I thought we were supposed to put away all our usual products. He does this a lot and he can be very confusing.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@RinaRina I distinctly remember him saying the TTWO cream  is for night-put away all your other products and just use this-it will clear your skin of all the other products. (does he know what he's saying, lol?) Now he says morning and night. And he said to use it and then pat on the Midnight Recovery Serum. Huh? I thought we were supposed to put away all our usual products. He does this a lot and he can be very confusing.

I thought it was night only at first, too, but I think that might have been an assumption on my part. It is meant to replace both day & night creams. 

The suggestion that we use any additional products or use it more than two days is new to me and seems to defeat the purpose.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I thought it was night only at first, too, but I think that might have been an assumption on my part. It is meant to replace both day & night creams. 

The suggestion that we use any additional products or use it more than two days is new to me and seems to defeat the purpose.

You are correct, @willdob3.  The TTWO cream is supposed to replace everything AM and PM, two days per week.  Generally speaking, that would be Saturday and Sunday unless someone has a different schedule where their two off days ("weekend") would fall differently.  I didn't hear anything about using it additional days, which I agree doesn't make sense.  

Contributor

I have so enjoyed reading through these 40 something pages of SKINN love.  I have jumped in with all 3 TTVs and hope to join you regularly in the future as we discuss all things SKINN.  Thanks for being a supportive, helpful, enthusiastic group.  Dazzle on!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

THIS one I DID hear, @JeanLouiseFinch .  Dimitri was presenting the Once Only TTWO/Nutri Vital cream combo yesterday and went off on one of his tangents at the end of his spiel.  He said that for those who had skin that may have been acne scarred, sun-damaged, overly weathered (as examples)...rough, coarse skin needing an inordinate amount of hydration...They could use the TTWO cream and Nutri Vitale...switching day/night and using daily.  It drew my interest as I had not heard him say that before either.  When RinaRina posted it here I felt I needed to clarify this as an "exception" application for that item...not the rule.   I just checked 311-983, and part of that segment is at the tail end of the video, if anyone wants to review.Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I thought I heard him say "4" days, day & nite.   I love the stuff (TTWO), so I wouldn't mind doing that, but might be overkill.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since the internet was in-and-out here last evening and this site had taken a toll on me, I didn't get a chance to say how much I enjoyed the weekend with each and every one of you Dazzlers, break-out Sparklers, and each individual poster who graced us with their presence here...sharing and adding your individual experiences, thoughts, and humor.  That's what makes these threads continue to be welcoming, upbeat, and a worthy niche where all things Skinn can fluorish.  Thank you all.Woman HappyHeart

@SunnyRose  Congratulations on that healthy, beautiful addition to the family.  Nanas like you don't come along every day, so he has much to look forward to.Woman Wink

@Chi-town girl   Off to Tahoe you go! Enjoy every minute there.  Much deserved megirl!Woman Wink  Oh!  Give Jack Wagner a hug from the kat!  You know I'll be watchin!Woman LOLHeart

@JeanLouiseFrench  Our remote roadie this weekend has proven it CAN be done!  Woman LOL Heart 

@Krissy_1968  My AZ compatriot and Skinn enthusiast. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on that Cubbies W!!!  I do believe it's a FIRST during active posting time.  Tenacity and loyalty are a winning combo every time! Go Cubbies!  I know work took away from some of your usual time with us, Krissy, but you made up for it with your usual generosity of spirit and humor...and Skinn knowledge, of course.  Thanks for being you.Woman WinkHeart

Dimitri's off on another whirlwind, and now we deflate from all the activity until September 9-11.  Enjoy the excitement of your UPS deliveries, ooos and ahs when you open your packages, and luxuriate in all your skincare and cosmetics.  Let's keep this partay going, ladies, and report back as your selections present their first surprises.  See you soon!  Hooah! Go Skinn!Woman LOLHeart 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

ChrissyKR wrote:

@ChrissyKR  Just wait until you see the UPS man using a dolly to deliver all your boxes to your front door...LOL.  And then finding space to store the extras.  Believe me, I know how easy it is to get caught up in the frenzy.  It's fun and exciting though at the same time.  Woman Wink

@JeanLouiseFinch I will be out of town and I hope I am the last to ship so it comes on a different day than the one they are quoting. My hubby is working from home that day.

@ChrissyKR Uh-Oh...make him a big lunch so he will take a nap, then you can collect your packages and start moving them into the house! lolWoman LOL Just a little sleight-of-hand from an expert! Woman Wink

Everyone has made this a great party this anniversary month! Now we have a one month breather, as D goes on vacay in Aug. Hope you all enjoy your goodies and look marvelous by our September party! Heart