Respected Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

[ Edited ]

Skinn Cosmetics DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment & Body Polish Duo - 309-986

If Sold Separately: $59.81
Evine Price: $38.50
Once Only: $ 29.81 - $ 29.81
Save: $8.69 (23% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $4.97

Skinn Cosmetics DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment & Body Polish Duo
SET INCLUDES:
Olive & Enzyme Body Polish - 6.5 oz
DermAppeal Thermo-Enzymatic Microdermabrasion Treatment - 2 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
That winter skin is not meant to stick around through spring and summer. Make sure to properly exfoliate from head to toe with this Duo from Skinn. Both gently and effectively slough away that dry, dead skin revealing the most gorgeous and radiant skin.

BENEFITS:
Olive & Enzyme Body Polish:
  • This creamy and highly effective body polish is the answer for smooth, hydrated and brighter skin.
  • Formulated with Papain, an enzyme isolated from the green fruit and leaves of Carica Papaya which functions as an enzymatic exfoliant, along with an olive exfoliant derived from olive stones helps remove dead surface skin.
  • This dual-phase formulation also features Olive, Avocado and Sunflower Oil to help sooth and condition skin, allowing for a replenished and hydrated look and feel.
  • Also featuring antioxidant Olive Polyphenols and Orange Oil, this super-rich, cleansing body polish is the ultimate skin luxury that will help purify and rid skin of daily grime and pollution.

DermAppeal Thermo-Enzymatic Microdermabrasion Treatment:
  • Using Skinn's newly enhanced formulation of DermAppeal with VC5 Crystal Technology.
  • This amazing, aluminum oxide-free resurfacing and revitalizing treatment utilizes a naturally occurring mineral from the Dead Sea, Kakadu Plum Extract and Vitamin C.
  • DermAppeal also encompasses five different stabilized forms of antioxidant Vitamin C Crystals to give you all the benefits of a professional brightening microdermabrasion treatment - at home.
  • Use once or twice a week for a brighter, smoother, less lined, no pore look.

HOW TO USE:
Olive & Enzyme Body Polish:
Apply a generous amount onto damp skin in the shower or bath. Massage gently in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly. May use up to three times per week. Not intended for facial use.

DermAppeal Thermo-Enzymatic Microdermabrasion Treatment:
Apply a quarter-sized amount of DermAppeal to wet skin and gently massage in circular motions for 1-2 minutes, concentrating on lined and hyper-pigmented areas. Avoid delicate areas including eyes, lips and sides of nostrils. Splash off with warm water. Use twice per week. NOTE: Do not allow water inside the jar.

Please note: DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment resurfaces the skin using fine mineral crystals from the Dead Sea. It is very invigorating to the skin and you will experience moderate heating and cooling sensations. You may also experience a healthy pink glow and slight peeling up to two days after treatment. These are all normal and part of the regenerative process. Avoid eyes - should contact occur, immediately flush with water. Once you and your skin feel comfortable with DermAppeal, you may be able to step up the treatment to three times a week. Those with sensitive skin should use DermAppeal no more than once per week. Skin contact: No first aid should be needed, but if irritation occurs discontinue use. Consult physician if problems persist. Eye contact: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water. Consult physician if problems persist. Ingestion: Rinse mouth immediately and drink large quantities of water. Consult physician if problems persist. Handling: Avoid eye contact. Do not take internally. Storage: Use reasonable care and store away from oxidizing materials.

Made in the USA.

Here it is....One LAST Once Only!   Take us home, Dimitri!!!  Grab one , if you're interested, Dazzlers (and soon-to-be Dazzlers! )

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

Dazzlers, how do you like the smudge sticks? I'm thinking about the 6 pc with 3 lippies and 3 eyeliners...much TIA

Super Contributor

I said no more Skinn today -- but I just picked up the OTO body polish set and Take the weekend off set. I am now dazzled to the max!!
Honored Contributor

@kyrebI also bought TTWO set.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most of us like the smudgesticks...More like the eye version and they're versatile, but the lip is very nice with a gloss...it just isn't creamy enough for me...especially alone.  Check out the video for the demo of both, @rochelleS.  HTH's 

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 haha how very intuitive of you and you would be correct-the strawberry daiquiri  IS the one I'm most interested in but that one seems to be really popular so that is why I said mint which might not be as popular? Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

He also said ... for rough, coarse skintypes, @RinaRina...skin that needs excessive hydration beyond what would be considered normal.Woman Happy

Many of the Skinn products are multi-faceted and will work for other issues than are necessarily shown; i.e. the Reorgaize Eye Balm is very healing and can be used for lips, for burns, cuticles, etc. HTH's

Re: "for rough, coarse skintypes   ..."

I'm not sure exactly what rough, course skin is  ... large pores?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

TOO MANY NECK CREAMS!!!

I can't use them all!

Edit:

I'm still using the DermaLift I bought last summer!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Most of us like the smudgesticks...More like the eye version and they're versatile, but the lip is very nice with a gloss...it just isn't creamy enough for me...especially alone.  Check out the video for the demo of both, @rochelleS.  HTH's 

@Gokat

Thanks once again. I've been watching these. I am a true lippies junkie. During the presentation he had a dark skinned model wearing the lightest nude colored lippie. Difficult to discern the product from her lips. Haven't seen the other two lippies demo'd. I thought I'd use the gloss from the other 6 pc kit (ordered) if the smudge stick was too dry. D demo'd the eye stick on models already wearing liner (?) but liked how he used these as an eye shadow, looked pretty. All I can do is try ...

Picked up the body polish/DA once only too.

I like how Dimitri is more relaxed today. Less hurried and easier to listen and learn! The host is a bit chatty

Respected Contributor

Skin possibly scarred from acne, weathered from too much sun, etc.  Dimitri was quite descriptive so I suggest you perhaps go back and review the video, @RinaRina.   The normal application is to use it just for the weekend.  HTH'sWoman Happy