Honored Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

@nycgrl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Approximately how long would todays Double Double ttv ladt? I know individual usage varies. I am interested in the derma peel and hand cream products primarily. 

D's recommendation to buy 6 seems like alot of product for a year. But I have no clue. TIA

I bought 2 of the DWP TTV's and 3 of the Double Double (and some other stuff, the lip balms, hylighten, etc.).  Here's my thought process..  I use and love everything in double double kit.  The p.m. cleanser I seem to run out of quicker than the a.m.  I use the skin softening essence 2x a day and usually a bottle a month.  I use the wipes daily to remove my make-up before cleansing. I love the hand restore and use it daily also - now I'll take one to work with me.  Even though I have a fairly good stash, for these particular items it is worth it.  Sometimes the kits have things in them I don't use - not this time.  2 year shelf life but most of the items will be gone long before then.  This particular kit will not be repeated.  There will be others as always, but I'm all in for this one.  As for the DWP, I use all the items, but I use other items also, but I use the Age Reset every morning.  Bought 2 of that just for the peels and the age reset in bonus size.  Lip 6x balms same thing.  I usually have 3 of them open at one time.  Just opened boysenberry - a favorite of mine.  Hopefully November/December will be easier on my wallet because my Evine card is on fire.  I need to walk away from the TV and from Evine for a while  Too many goodies for my wallet to handle.  ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

@nycgrl - perfect! All that's left to do...mic drop Woman LOL

giphy.gif

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Approximately how long would todays Double Double ttv ladt? I know individual usage varies. I am interested in the derma peel and hand cream products primarily. 

D's recommendation to buy 6 seems like alot of product for a year. But I have no clue. TIA

I bought 2 of the DWP TTV's and 3 of the Double Double (and some other stuff, the lip balms, hylighten, etc.).  Here's my thought process..  I use and love everything in double double kit.  The p.m. cleanser I seem to run out of quicker than the a.m.  I use the skin softening essence 2x a day and usually a bottle a month.  I use the wipes daily to remove my make-up before cleansing. I love the hand restore and use it daily also - now I'll take one to work with me.  Even though I have a fairly good stash, for these particular items it is worth it.  Sometimes the kits have things in them I don't use - not this time.  2 year shelf life but most of the items will be gone long before then.  This particular kit will not be repeated.  There will be others as always, but I'm all in for this one.  As for the DWP, I use all the items, but I use other items also, but I use the Age Reset every morning.  Bought 2 of that just for the peels and the age reset in bonus size.  Lip 6x balms same thing.  I usually have 3 of them open at one time.  Just opened boysenberry - a favorite of mine.  Hopefully November/December will be easier on my wallet because my Evine card is on fire.  I need to walk away from the TV and from Evine for a while  Too many goodies for my wallet to handle.  ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

That just made my day!  LOL Woman LOL  I'M SO DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

giphy.gif

That just made my day!  LOL Woman LOL  I'M SO DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And let's not forget the jumbo neck amour - compliments from mom Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Gokat - I'm thinkin no radiance kit Woman Sad

Contributor

I purchased many kits- super excited to try this brand.  I did have the mask kit in my shopping cart, but waited too long.  It sold out.  That's ok though- I have many other products to try.  On a side note- that demo he did with his pores was awesome!  

Respected Contributor

D's rockin that twin palm trees shirt.....sorta.

Respected Contributor

@nycgirl   

Hanging on by a thread here for our ER kit, but I know he'll bring us that ER Body Butter now since he mentioned that it was a good idea on air.   NOW we need to harrass him for a TTV featuring the ER bunch!! Boing!!!Woman WinkHeart

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gokat wrote:

@rochelleS

Put the items you are seeking at the bay on "Follow Search", sort Low to High  (I assume you know that option there.)  Sellers will buy up kits this weekend and start offering singles shortly.  Lower $ usually show up right after the shows.Woman Wink  Dazzler inside scoop dontchaknow!Woman LOL (Sparklers take notice, too!)Woman Wink

@Gokat

1. So I pulled the trigger and doubled down on the Double Double kit. At less than 10.00 per item I believe I'm ahead of what the eBay sellers will be offering, especially on my items of key interest in this kit. Of course there's the proverbial deals, which I don't have bother with now.
Super Contributor

I have been using this product line for several years now. If you are an ingredient list reader you must know how little of anything useful most big brand names have in them. If the first few ingredients in a product ingredient list are water and man made chemicals you are paying all that money for fillers. You are literally smearing inactive ingredient fillers on your skin. The actual active ingredients are such a small part of the product that they are of little use.

I usually wait for the anniversary shows to stock up on my favorites. I just will not pay full price shipping when I am buying multiple items! I did not buy the Youth Capsules as I truly believe the less expensive Glycolic peel that I get from Amazon is more important and works better. You can put all the expensive creams in the world on your skin but have no good results if you do not do proper exfoliation. I use DermaPeel at least twice a week - and I do it exactly as he has shown. The skin should have a light pink glow for a few minutes afterward. I do a glycolic peel once a week. Those two products alone have made a world of difference with my skin. Then I can treat my skin to some effective treatments.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I don't think I'll regret my second purchase either. The enthusiasm here is infectious, rightfully so. I think I waivered due to lack of sleep. Punchy head doesn't punch the submit tab like a clear head would. Yawn.

Here's a silly question, maybe... is there a product/directions insert in these kits? On the Q the host makes a point of showing the enclosure. No mention on D's shows. Just wondering. Thanks again!