Regular Contributor

Re: ANYBODY A FRAGRANCE WEARER? DO YOU HAVE A SIGNATURE FRAGRANCE?

I remember Chanel #19. I wore it on and off for several years. Is it still being sold? I would love to try it again.

Honored Contributor

the fragrances I use all the time are 

Alien and Angel.  I wear them 99% of the time.  I love the amber in the fragrance.  Am not one for flowery smell.  I like the musk, Amber, deep fragrance.

Esteemed Contributor

Of the very many I've worn and rotate (so any scent I buy is a favorite, lol):

*Carven

*Lauren by Ralph Lauren

Worth

Estee Lauder Pleasures

Estee Lauder Private Collection

Dolce & Gabana Feminine (discontinued)

*Viktor Rolf, Flower Bomb

*Bulgari

*Nina Ricci

*Donna Karan Cashmere Mist

Tova Signature

Tova Nights

Hanae Morae

* I have these scents at this time.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

the fragrances I use all the time are 

Alien and Angel.  I wear them 99% of the time.  I love the amber in the fragrance.  Am not one for flowery smell.  I like the musk, Amber, deep fragrance.

I like these too.  Very nice.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

First off let me say I love love love perfumes!!!!!! Here are some of my favorites:

Michael by Michael Kors

La Vie Est Belle

Tresor

Angel

Sofia by Sofia Vergara

Miracle by Lancome

Prada Candy

Falling in Love

Pure Grace

That is all I can think of at the moment, but I will say that the more spicy scents I usa for Fall/Winter, and the lighter scents are for Summer. Someone near me at work right now has on Clinique Elixir and it smells so good on her, I may have to try that for myself...I also forgot I love Bobbi Brown's Beach for summer as well....

Valued Contributor

Hi 

I love fragrance ! I grew up with a mom and aunt who loved fragrance as well . I will go without makeup , before I go without fragrance . I used to wear many of the ones mentioned , then 3 years ago I went cruelty-free . I never had a signature scent , I agree with those who said they enjoy fragrance too much to limit to 1. I do have 3 favorites that I wear they are from cruelty free companies Inklings "Iconic" -jasmine, mimosa, and ylang-ylang. Living Libations "being Free is lots of Fun" Jasmine and Ylang Ylang , and grapefruit ,anf Living Libations 'lei Lady lei" -tuberose, jasmine ,ylang-ylang and carnation and royal sandlewood .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use fragrance everyday.  I don't have one signature scent ... I have a shelf full of them.  It all depends on my mood and what I'm wearing.  I have this "weird" idea that certain scent work better with certain clothes.  

I like spicy - oriental - florals (jasmine, gardenia, lily of the valley) - woody.   A scent I particularly like is one that I got from QVC a long time ago.  I use it sparingly to make the bottle last!  It's Tova's Nivana.  Really spicy!

ETA:  I forgot another particular scent that I use sparingly is Murasaki ... it was a gift and cost more than I would spend myself.  I read somewhere that it's the "scent of the color purple."  

Contributor

I like and use 

* Jennifer Aniston

* Carribean Vanilla by Perlier

* Red Door

I do not like patchouli

Regular Contributor

I have two that CONSTANTLY get me noticed!!  (1) La Vie Est Belle by Lancome.  Wow, it is gorgeous.  I have used it for about 3 years.  The other that I have used for 15 plus years is Hypnotic Poison by Dior.  The lady at the counter where I first bought it said that it smells so lucious because of the cocoa in it!!  No other fragrance lasts more that a minute or two.  These last ALL day.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been wearing Angel exclusively for as long as I can remember. I tried a lot of fragrances and didn't like the scent or if I did, they didn't last on me. When I sampled Angel at a high end department store in a large city, it stayed with me throughout the next day. I remember just smelling my wrist over and over again, loving it! After buying a bottle I had loads of people commenting on how much they loved the scent.

I'm always on the look out for something else I like, even trying other Mugler scents, but I haven't found anything I like more.

ETA: Now I can find Angel in my local small town CVS store!