Respected Contributor

Re: ANYBODY A FRAGRANCE WEARER? DO YOU HAVE A SIGNATURE FRAGRANCE?

The Fragrance I get the most compliments on is, White Shoulders. Although my all time favorite is Chanel NO5. I have always loved perfume and I mean perfume, but the cost has gotten so prohibitive. 

I also love L'air du temps, Oscar de la renta. 

Super Contributor

Although I have several favorite fragrances, the one that I wear most often is Tova Signature. Actually it's the Bath Oil, which I use as a perfume oil, applying on pulse points. I feel that the scent closely resembles the original formulation.

Contributor

Amazing Grace for the past 15 years. I wear the body emulsion then spray Amazing Grace on after and I get compliments all the time. I work in retail and always get you smell so good!

Honored Contributor

I usually switch constantly and must have 70 different perfumes.  But for about the last 2 months I am stuck on Avon - Daydreams.  I just love it.  It is not strong and it does not give me headaches.  I love the smell of it and it makes me feel happy!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Super Contributor

My favorite at this time is Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black. It is one of only a few I have that lasts on me. A little goes a long way.  

Regular Contributor

About twenty years ago I discovered Gucci 1. It became my lifelong favorite. A few years later, it was discontinued by Gucci. EBay began around then and I was able to buy lots of Gucci and create a stash. I'm hoping I will outlive my stash. My twin granddaughters love my Gucci 1 I hope they will remember their Grandma,s smell in that nice way.

Trusted Contributor

I can't imagine only using one fragrance.  As a matter of fact, I rarely repurchase anything twice.

Trusted Contributor

@Aviatrix wrote:

About twenty years ago I discovered Gucci 1. It became my lifelong favorite. A few years later, it was discontinued by Gucci. EBay began around then and I was able to buy lots of Gucci and create a stash. I'm hoping I will outlive my stash. My twin granddaughters love my Gucci 1 I hope they will remember their Grandma,s smell in that nice way.

@Aviatrix Very sweet thought!  I'm sure they will!!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

My favorite for years was Ciara. It is now pure grace. I agree it isn't the same. I use the perfume and the lotion. Fresh cream lotion is another one. I put it on my hands at night. Every night. To me it's soothing.

Regular Contributor

This is such a lovely question. People react to scents in such unique ways It's so interesting to read about the special connections QVC posters have to various perfumes.i wonder if anyone has ever written a PhD thesis based on a study of women's, reactions to perfumes?