Honored Contributor

Glam Box Eight Items-Three Full Size! 22.00

Respected Contributor

I'm coming up with a 40 dollar sun tan lotion.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Sorry.. Fixed the problem. Have to stop not writing item number. Thought remembered correctly, Ugh Sorry for the confusion.💁
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Sorry.. Fixed the problem. Have to stop not writing item number. Thought remembered correctly, Ugh Sorry for the confusion.💁

@Sweet_Serenity Not a problem.  I've done the same thing myself a time or two. 

Regular Contributor

On the Home Page, there's a picture of this kit, and it tells you to use a "first time order code."  I don't understand.   I went through the ordering process and there is no place to enter a code, and I don't even know what the code would be for.  Can anyone explain what they're referring to?

Respected Contributor

@Sister Barbara wrote:

On the Home Page, there's a picture of this kit, and it tells you to use a "first time order code."  I don't understand.   I went through the ordering process and there is no place to enter a code, and I don't even know what the code would be for.  Can anyone explain what they're referring to?

Have no clue... but if you go to the product page, you can just add it to your cart and check out......  It's a great buy if you'll use the products.

Respected Contributor

I ordered mine the other day, too.  Looking forward to it.  I used to get the QVC New Beauty then they discontinued it.  It's only a couple of bucks, hardly noticeable on your bill, and I enjoyed trying all the items.  Let's post when we receive our orders.

Trusted Contributor
It would be nice if they did autoship on these every two months so you could try new products. This is a very nice kit for the price. I saw a $5 promo code earlier, let me go look where.
Trusted Contributor
The promo code was on FB and now I can't find it.....grrrr