Honored Contributor

9-PIece Maracuja Lip Vault - Great Christmas gift

The TSV today is a great gift for someone.  I'm getting one for a friend.

1. A614662

tarte 9-Piece Maracuja Juicy Lip Vault with Gift Box   59.96  free shipping

Honored Contributor

Re: 9-PIece Maracuja Lip Vault - Great Christmas gift

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal   I devided up a similar gift for the GDs. They switched and swapped the shades I chose for them...Fun to see them try them all on.

It's a great gift idea and price is good.

Honored Contributor

I'd be all in, if it was just the stains and liner. I don't like the juicy lip plumper.

Honored Contributor

all very similar colors 

and I prefer a long lasting lip product

Honored Contributor

While the colors look nice in photos, for me I would probably only wear one which is the berry.  All of the others would make me look washed out.  They are too light, sheer & pale which is fine for many.  I'm a cool toned medium/light olive.

Honored Contributor

I would jump all over this if they lasted a bit longer....I found with mine, you have to keep reapplying so much...The colors are rather light as well, except for the Berry color. I am Med Tan with Golden undertones, so nudes work for me, but not Peach  and Pinks work if they are a deeper shade of Pink.....

Valued Contributor

Easy pass.  They are all in the same color family and I think they'd all look the same on.

Esteemed Contributor

San Antonio Gal

IT IS A GREAT DEAL AND BOUGHT IT FOR SOME WAY OF GIFTING TOO.  MAY KEEP A COUPLE FOR MYSELF!  HAHA!  HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  That's a really great TSV- very pretty lip colors and a great deal! I was going to buy this and forgot to since I was so busy making hot apple cider from scratch tonight- it takes forever to make, but its really delicious Smiley Happy.  I hope that Tarte has another TSV next year! Your gal pal will love the lip product TSV that you're gifting her! Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Tart lip TSV. I will use all of the colors except two, which if no one wants will just go in the trash. This is the first beauty TSV I have bought from the Q in over a year.