Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies and Everyone~Please Join Us For The New Year!

[ Edited ]

@MariotaMurielle I think a eucalyptus wreath or swag mixed with other greens would be very nice for your front door in the winterCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle My hair is salt & pepper for 6 or 7 years now (more salt).  I love it.  I wear it in layers, short.  If you have the right hair cut you will love it but maybe not.  Gray hair is not for every woman but I am glad I am one woman that can wear it.  I receive compliments on my color at the beauty salon so that is saying something but my hair is very healthy & shiny.  Once in a while I use Josie Maran's hair serum to lightly condition & add shine.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Hello Ladies.  I've been gone a long time.  May I rejoin you?  Try and get to know each one of you here?  This spot seems to be so calm, cool, and collected.  I Do Need That!  My life continues to be in chaos, and I need a friendly spot to call home.  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

@Mistic  Welcome back!  I have been posting here for about a year and thoroughly enjoy each and everyone of the ladies posts and conversations.  It is definitely a comforting place to be as I feel you're truly amongst friends.  I am looking forward to knowing you better and to future conversations.  Have a good day!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Hello Ladies.  I've been gone a long time.  May I rejoin you?  Try and get to know each one of you here?  This spot seems to be so calm, cool, and collected.  I Do Need That!  My life continues to be in chaos, and I need a friendly spot to call home.  Heart

@Mistic, we would love to have you rejoin us. It is always fun reading the posts here. Everyone is so nice and they are also very thoughtful ladies.

Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

@Mistic, Welcome back! Of course, join in whenever you feel like it. No pressure, no drama...I promise! We share interests and concerns and just everyday life! I hope you have a great rest of the day. Happy New Year!😊

~H~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mistic, Hi. I'm happy to see you back. you are very welcome to join us again and feel free to come back to chat any time you want. we like to chat about just about everything from makeup, hair, clothes, recipes, cats, dogs, shoes, husbands, weather and front door wreaths Smiley Happy

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD@MariotaMurielle@RetRN@katte@Mistic

The eaglet nest was just shown on our news! Harriet is famous!

Maybe tomorrow will be more normal... I still have no voice but I do feel better❤

Lata

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@SleeplessinSD@MariotaMurielle@RetRN@katte@Mistic

The eaglet nest was just shown on our news! Harriet is famous!

Maybe tomorrow will be more normal... I still have no voice but I do feel better❤

Lata

It was on our news too, as soon as I saw the chick, I knew it was Harriet's and her mate's!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

@Mistic  Of course you may.  Some of us are newbies, we also are joining.  Doesn't matter; new, old, short, tall, young, old, man, woman----it's just straight up wonderful for all.Woman Happy

We can all have a good time.

Many lovely people all over the place, let's appreciate us all.