Esteemed Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies and Everyone~Please Join Us For The New Year!

hello friends. it's been a busy day and I'm tired , so I'm just stopping by to wish everyone a blessed and cozy night.

here's a Lucy F. fishing boat sunset.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

Image may contain: cloud, sky, twilight, outdoor, nature and water

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Expecting tomorrow the Linea faux Shetland pullover (A259108) in blackberry color via USPS. 

-----------------

That pullover looks so comfortable.  It looks roomy so that you could layer it.  I like most of what Louis designs, but there was an embroidered baseball jacket shown when I looked up your sweater that was too busy for my taste.  Flowers and stripes- no way!

Honored Contributor

❤😊....IMG_8625.JPG

~H~
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Expecting tomorrow the Linea faux Shetland pullover (A259108) in blackberry color via USPS. 

-----------------

That pullover looks so comfortable.  It looks roomy so that you could layer it.  I like most of what Louis designs, but there was an embroidered baseball jacket shown when I looked up your sweater that was too busy for my taste.  Flowers and stripes- no way!

I felt the same way, it was a little too much with the embroidery. Some Linea Ladies loved it, I felt the embroidery should be on more dressier material.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Good afternoon friends and happy Sunday!  

I have been thinking of all of you who are having weather and health issues. Sending warm thoughts and prayers your way! 

Helen,  I am praying the storm is gone now and you are safe. It is very unsettling when the wind blows down trees. I'm sorry to hear your DB's roof is leaking. Has the storm passed him by now?  I am so sad for the people in Oroville. What I saw on the news was devastating. It seems like it is either feast or famine. We need rain or snow desperately here. Keep well and stay safe, friend!

Katte,  I am praying for your health. I think it's good that you have taken some time off your volunteer job. Good news that they are doing your stress test Wednesday. I will be thinking of you. Take care, Katte. 

JJM,  congratulations on your award. I admire how knowledgeable you are about botany.  I like ornamental grass. We have always had it wherever we have lived. Thanks for the bundt cake recipe. I think when I cleaned out my kitchen, I gave my pan away. 😕

Loves, thinking of you and your DBIL. Take good care of yourself. Caring for family can be exhausting and stressful. 

Mochahoney,  how thoughtful of you to make chicken pot pies. That is one of our favorite comfort foods. I love pansies, too. With the weather we've been having, I'm sure they would do well. I'll have to see if I can find some nice ones. 

We are so blessed and I hope you too, find some blessings in your life. Take care everyone! ❤

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

Jpg

Guess what DH is eating? "Frozen" yogurt HAHA LOL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

We just got back from dinner.  DH took me out for an early dinner at Texas Roadhouse Restaurant.  We really like it there.  The food is always good. Smiley Happy  I had petite sirloin and  DH had shrimp.  It was nice to get out of the house.  It's still pretty cold here and it's snowing up in the mountains. It is really pretty!  It has been a quiet Sunday which is nice. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Trusted Contributor

@snardy Hi - Thank you for the "well wishes". Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

hello friends. we've had a very pleasant Sunday. after church we took the chicken pot pie to our friend. of course, he has no appetite right now, but they can freeze it for later.

it was very warm and humid here today. I really can't believe that we have practically just skipped winter. @SleeplessinSD, I surely hope things have improved with all the rain and wind y'all have been having.

@katte, I'll bet seeing the snow on the mountain tops is beautiful. it sounds like you had a great Sunday also. nothing wrong with going out for a great steak with your sweetie. @snardy, it really should be snowing there this time of year, right? I hope y'all get some rain or snow soon. I hope you've had a good Sunday too, and that you're feeling better.

@LTT1, Frozen yogurt, how funny Smiley Happy . hope all is well with you.

hi to all our dear friends here.

here's a Gulfport Harbor sunset.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

Image may contain: ocean, sky, cloud, boat, outdoor and water

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  It was a beautiful weekend, the weather was in the mid-60's to 70's and it's February!  It's crazy but good.  I'm working today and it's Free Day on the estate and it's going to be another beautiful day and they'll be lots going on and lots of people!  I'll get back to everyone tomorrow and fill you in.