Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~We Hope You'll Join Us!

[ Edited ]

Brrr!--it sure is cold here.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend. Any special plans for Valentine's Day?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer@RetRN...We're going out to dinner at one of our favorite places. Nothing fancy; reservations not even needed! 

RetRN, Keep warm!.....Catwhisperer, Keep cool! 😉Lol!!!

~H~
Trusted Contributor

@RetRN Everyone have a nice Valentine's Day!  We will probably go out to breakfast tomorrow at a cute little restaurant about an hour from here.  Great food!  Then will probably go to the Cochise Stronghold for a little sightseeing and hiking.  We've been there before, and always enjoy getting the opportunity to go back.  Have a good evening.

Respected Contributor

@MariotaMurielle, once again, i am so very sorry. i hope you are ok.    I can't stop thinking about you today.   i know how difficult this time is for you, and i just wanteed to let you know that i am thinking about you.  i hope you are doing whatever you need to do to get yourself through this, and please know that we are all thinking about you.  

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

good evening friends.

I wanted to stop in just to let you all know how very much I appreciate all the kind and thoughtful messages about the loss of my little Daisy. it's been so hard, and it still is. yesterday I just had to get out of the house so I met a friend for coffee. it was nice to spend a little while talking and even laughing a little bit, but of course I had to do a little crying too.

DH is being wonderful. he is heartbroken too, but he's tougher than me. I'm admittedly a big cry baby, and every time I think about her the tears start. right now I'm sitting on the couch and there's an empty spot where she always was. her little red quilt is still on our bed and I miss her not being snuggled up next to me when we sleep.

we buried her in the back yard next to our sweet Mochahoney who died about 4 years ago. they were buddies, and now they're together again.

I can't stop crying. but when I get myself under better control I'll be back. I just wanted to let you know how much your messages have meant to me.

here's a D'Iberville sunset for you.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Valued Contributor

@MariotaMurielle i just read about princess daisy, & i'm so very sorry about your loss. please accept my sincere & heartfelt sympathy to you & your husband. i know from reading all of your posts just how much you loved her & how much she meant to you.

i also know how well you took care of her. she couldn't have asked for a more loving, devoted family then the both of you. you took such excellent care of her. i know this is a very trying time for you, but if it's any comfort at all, at least she didn't suffer for long.

i'm a strong believer in crying. i feel it helps get out your feelings, & it helps make you feel better. i also agree that if you feel you need time for yourself, then you should take it. you need to get yourself back to feeling the "best you!" again, i am so sorry. please take care of yourself.  trust me, better days are ahead.

Valued Contributor

to all you lovely, wonderful, warm hearted, beautiful ladies,

i just wanted to wish everyone a very happy valentines day! however you spend it, please just enjoy it! wishing everyone

all the best. have a lovely day.

ps-@helen47@lovestoteach@mochahoney@RetRN@fancy pantsy@Hayfield i just want to say an extra hello to all of you.

(no hard feelings to any of the other great ladies who post here,

i adore everyone) however i just feel that all of you really went

out of your way to make me feel welcome here. and i really am

very appreciative & grateful.

i hope you all have a happy valentines day. you certainly deserve it! you're the greatest, strongest, sweetest, nicest woman i know.

and thanks again. 

Honored Contributor

Heart-fractal_art32-2 from lulutoby.jpg

HOPING FOR A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FOR EVERYONE!

@Hayfield  Please describe your luscious dinner from last night!  Hope you had fun!

@SleeplessinSD  I know you are enjoying DGD!  

@boyzs  We love you, too!

@fancy pantsy  And you too... did you do anything to celebrate Valentine's Day?

@katte  What is Cochise?

@MariotaMurielle  Wishing you a loving Sunday...

I went with the "Brothers Three" out for catfish Friday night... it is DH's fav place!  Although I had salmon (YUM) those three had fried catfish and fries!  BBL!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good Morning! Wishing everyone a happy, safe and healthy day!❤️

image.gif

~H~