Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~Please Join Us For October!

His animal sculptures, which are kinetic, have emotion on their faces...

Sad faced cheetah...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy  Have a good time today!  That sounds like FUN!

Valued Contributor

Good Afternoon Ladies,

I am doing a test again because I am still experiencing problems posting after I sign in.  

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Valued Contributor

Yay, success!  I am getting gun shy about posting with all the problems I've had lately.  

Doggie Maxx decided to play doctor and remove his stitches!  We have no idea how or when he did this.  He must have manuevered his cone somehow and pulled them out.  The vet said as long as it is healing nicely, which it is, he doesn't need to have the stitches replaced.  That's a good thing.  He is a character, for sure.  

Cooler weather is here and it is lovely.  We are enjoying it.  I surely hope none of you are in those terrible flood areas.  It is heart breaking to see the damage that the storms have caused!

Hi Helen,  I am glad you have had some rain.  I am so happy for you for having a wonderful family get together this weekend. I am glad you have a loving, close family!

Hi Martie,   It's wonderful that you are up for a little cooking!  My go-to soup is chicken noodle or chicken with dumplings.  I use the Amish dry noodles and they cook up so plump and tender.  They are just like home made.  Take care!

Hi Fancy,  It sounds like you have been having a lot of fun now that it has cooled off.  The picnic sounds so nice.

Hi Mocha,  I got the Dooney drawstring bag!  I got it in bordeaux to match my new Isaac Mizrahi boots.  I surely don't need any more purses either but I really loved the Dooney.  I know we don't have to match purses and shoes anymore but sometimes it is fun to do that.

Special thoughts and prayers for Martie, Kat, and RetRN and any one else in need of comfort.

Hi to everyone else!  Blessings to all!

Honored Contributor

@snardy  Love your new boots and purse... I say go for it... matching shoes and purse is just luxurious. yum... the soups are sounding delicious, especially those noodles!

@Katcat1  Thinking healing thoughts for you today!

Missing @shorelady@Spammom and everybody I may have not said "hi" to!

Respected Contributor

Hello?

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

WOW!  It actually let me post.  1st time in over a week.  What is wrong with this place?  I'm logged in...  try to post, and it sends me back to sign in, and then tells me my password is incorrect, and then I lose my post!!!!!  GRRR...........

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

Mistic, that is EXACTLY what has been happening to me! I have spent a lot of time typing only to have it not post.  I don't know what the problem is but don't give up. Glad you got through today! 

Esteemed Contributor

@snardy wrote:

Mistic, that is EXACTLY what has been happening to me! I have spent a lot of time typing only to have it not post.  I don't know what the problem is but don't give up. Glad you got through today! 

@Mistic and @snardy, I used to have this problem a lot on the old forum. to safeguard against losing something I spent a good bit of time and brain cells on, I finally got into the habit of copying my post before I clicked submit. that way if I did lose it, I could go back and just paste it into a new reply. this hasn't happened to me on the new forum (yet), but if it happens once, I'll start copying and pasting like I used to do.

it is so aggravating to put a lot of thought and effort into posting something only to have it go poof.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@snardy, the tureen arrived today. OMG, it's beautiful! Really, even better than I expected. It will go in the center of my table, and I plan to use it to keep soup warm and as a server. I think I want the bowls now too! Thank you!!

~H~