Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~Please Join Us For October!

@LTT1, I wrote a post to your question. I don't know where it went?! Anyway, GIF's from my IPad work now; give it a try! 

@MariotaMurielle, (((hugs)))❤️

Volunteering today. I'm thinking of taking a leave until after the holidays. We'll see...Everyone, have a great Tuesday! 

KAT & MARTIE....sending healing thoughts and prayers🙏

~H~
Respected Contributor

good evening ladies.

well. it happened again.  totally my fault.  i had not signed in and i typed a post here and guess what?  poof.

my own fault, like i said.  it's so hard to teach an old dog a new trick.  i am trying.

hope that you are all enjoying a nice evening and i want to send special healing hugs to @MartieHugs and also to @Katcat1

tomorrow is another day.  lol.

Heart

Honored Contributor

Hi Ladies,  I have missed you and our conversations.  This is a tough surgery definitely not for the weak but when you see progress, you feel better.  Doing PT 3 times a week with  therapist and I have a nurse 2 times a week.  Talk again soon.Cat Sad

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Hi Ladies,  I have missed you and our conversations.  This is a tough surgery definitely not for the weak but when you see progress, you feel better.  Doing PT 3 times a week with  therapist and I have a nurse 2 times a week.  Talk again soon.Cat Sad

Hi Kat, it's so good to see you back. hang in there. it's tough, but you're tougher Smiley Happy

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

hi everyone. I hope your Tuesday has been a good one.

Helen, thanks for the pic of the pumpkin tureen. it's so cute!

I spent a good portion of the day lost in the world of Wuthering Heights. I'm almost through. I should finish it tonight or in the morning. that Heathcliff!

I just spoke to my stepmother. today would have been my dad's 91st birthday. she said she still thinks about him every day, and so do I. her birthday is next week and she'll be 94. she always says daddy married an older woman Smiley Happy

here's a Keownville, Mississippi sunset for you.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11888064_919313528149839_5054240326482783278_n.jpg?oh=527cc791ed5a17a14425288b2c75ec87&oe=56358E99

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Valued Contributor

Good evening ladies,

Kat,  how great to hear from you!!  I know you are hanging in there with your rehab.  Sending prayers to you!

Fancy,  oh how I empathize with you!  It's so frustrating to reply and then poof!!  I hope we have this figured out and can remember what to do! 😉

Helen, how was volunteering today?  I think it would be great if you could take time off until after the holidays!  Your tureen is so nice.  I love the color!  Mine is a little different.  It doesn't have a ladle but I sure wish it did. I know you'll enjoy it. 

Hello to everyone else. Blessings to all!

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Evening!

ive been home for a while. DH ordered a pizza, so an easy dinner. I'm relaxing with a glass of wine before I go up. Feels so good to have my feet up. I know I got my exercise in...lots of running up and down the floors. Hopefully, I won't have trouble sleeping..wish me luck!

MOCHAHONEY, I thought of you today. I'm sure it was comforting reminiscing with your stepmother about your Dad. She sounds like she's doing well for 94. What a blessing you have each other. I hope you get the chance to see Wuthering Heights on TV. Turner Classic shows it every now and then. I've not read the book, but I'm sure it's good. Theirs was quite the love story....

SNARDY, I wasn't sure if this was the same tureen as yours. i saw this one; it had good reviews so I bought it. I really like it. I'm still giving thought to some time off from volunteering, but I'll need to let them know soon......

FANCY, oh no, not again. Well, I'm glad you were able to peek in for a minute. Always happy to see you!

KAT, (((hugs)))!! I'm so glad you have a nurse with you, even a couple times a week. Every day will be a chance for you to get stronger and eventually pain free. PT is hard, but hang in there. It's so important....

~H~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

KAT.....

image.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD Peeking in this morning to see how your day went yesterday.  Love the orange tureen and it is quite tempting!  I have told myself "no" because I have a PB splurge as a centerpiece on the dining room table. 

Time off sounds like it might be a great idea!  Of course, I am always "up" for taking time off... any time/any place!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle

That is wonderful that your step-mother is doing so well!  Along with the others, I am happy for you that you two can share memories... that would be so comforting...Heart

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~