Respected Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~Please Join Us For November!

@Helen47 wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

Waving Hi!

I am the energizer bunny today. ICATWHISPERER,  have been working non-stop cleaning since sunrise. I have cleaned all the blinds, windows, and screens in my apt., caught up on the laundry, vacuumed, and just finished rearranging my bedroom. Cat Happy

Special thoughts and prayers for Martie Hugs and KatCat.

CATWHISPERER, so glad you're feeling better and getting so much done..aren't you loving our weather??

@SleeplessinSD...oh yes, I am LOVING the weather!

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

golden ronda.jpg

Had to share just one more...!

And this video is of the cutest little pygmy goats doing the happy dance!

https://www.facebook.com/JustEatingRealFood/videos/711816552279115/

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good morning people

hope you all had a great Halloween.We had almost 200 at the door so it was busy.I had some teenage boys that brought music and danced for me.I told them they were the winners of my favs for the night.I remember when I was a teen the boys hid in the bathroom at dances but things have changed.

I am about to get my DH up for work and make his lunch and breakfast before I head off to the gym.

Hope everyone has a happy day!

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle  Such a pretty picture last night!  YAY... you got your computer back!

@SleeplessinSD@catwhisperer  Y'all are having nice weather now?  That is wonderful news!  @catwhisperer I sure do admire your zest for life... getting so much done!

@QVCPhobe What is happening to you?  We can compare notes... aging is not for the fearful that's for sure!

Respected Contributor

@LTT1...I don't know about having zest for life, I'm just a clean freak.Cat LOL I go in spurts. If I'm feeling up to it, I can work non-stop until I have accomplished what I want to. Some days, not so much. The weather has a great deal to do with how I am feeling. I am loving the cool, rainy weather we are having right now. Have a good day!

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

Happy National Sandwich Day!  What is your favorite?

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Tuna!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

Just me and my Max sitting by the window watching it rain. DH had another early meeting.  I can tell this is a weak storm, but I'm loving it while it lasts.

@LTT1, we have the best sandwich chain out here; Jersey Mikes. I'm not a big sandwich person, but when I feel like one my favorite is one called "California Dreaming"...it's not on the menu, so you have to ask for it....turkey, avocado, cheese, yum!

Hi @dex! So good to see your post. Wow, 200 trick or treaters! Did you have enough candy? How fun those boys danced for you. I agree, teens (boys) no longer hide...I think that's a good thing! Have a great day!

BBL!

~H~
Honored Contributor

An absolutely perfect day!

image.png

~H~
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

Tuna!

YAY for tuna!  Me too!