Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~Please Join Us For November!

[ Edited ]

edited! : )

Pretty cute!  small orange heart.jpg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Halloween 2015 paint for face.jpg

Pretty cute!  small orange heart.jpg

Pretty cute indeed! Love!

~H~
Honored Contributor

rose sweater.jpg

http://themainehouse.blogspot.com/2011/12/sweet-and-savory-christmas-morning.html

"To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

rose sweater.jpg

http://themainehouse.blogspot.com/2011/12/sweet-and-savory-christmas-morning.html

"To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cat Indifferent

love this.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

I've been so wrapped up in my new book, it's really good, I'm just now checking in. We went out for breakfast, came back and pretty much stayed in all day. Weatherman says it's going to rain this week; we'll see. 

Seems like the weekend went by fast....Monday again already, what?😊

Good Night!❤️

~H~
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  It rained yesterday morning but then cleared up for the afternoon.  Not too busy yesterday but it's going to be a little quieter until the day after Thanksgiving, then it will get busy again.  I hope that everyone has a great Monday!

Lovestoteach--Your grandchildren are just so cute!

Helen47--Staying in on a rainy day and reading a book, sounds wonderful!

Respected Contributor

good morning ladies ... happy november and happy monday!

@SleeplessinSD, i agree that the4 weekend really flew by!  i dont understand how that exactly happens, but it surely does!    nice to hear about you curling up with a good book and staying home.  i just love doing that, but it seems i have a hard time allowing myself the luxury!  i am working on that.

@Hayfield, now that you think that things will be kind of quiet at work till after thanksgiving ... i wonder if you like it that way, or do you prefer it to be slammed?  i imagine that between t'giving and xmas that you will be very, very busy.  do you stick to the same hours or do you work more during the busy times?

@Vivian Florimond, i don't iknow if i have said 'hello' to you yet, but i don't remember interracting with you before in this particular thread, and so i wanted to say hello and welcome aboard!  i noticed you mentioned that you are in upstate NY.  i am from rocheser originally. and when i moved here to florida 10 yrs ago, i was living in the adirondacks.  i do not miss the winters at all!     i really enjoyed reading about your dinner with the dd's ex  bf and his family.   reminds me of my own dd's ex bf.  i surely did love that boy, although i adore the man she is married to.  thing is, tho, that i am still very friendly with that ex's mom and even though we don't see each other, i know that if we had a get together, that it would be just like yesterday.  funny how some people just enter your life, and then forever they are 'there' (even though they are not LOL)

well, bf and i are off to a little picnic at the beach i guess for today.  it'll be nice and warm, just not warm enough for a swim (at least for ME)

wishing you all a beautiful today ... 

Heart

Respected Contributor

@LTT1, i forgot that i wanted to tell you what a kick i got out of seeing those darling pix of your grands all dressed up for halloween!  they were just so cute !!! 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

i am just about ready to go walking, even though it's only 7:00 AM...the sun is shining, it's cool; I think it's going to be a beautiful day.

FANCY, you and your dear bf have a fun day at the beach. A picnic; sounds like a great time!

HAYFIELD, you've had a busy last three days at work. I know you're looking forward to some time off...enjoy the shorter hours!

Thinking of MARTIE as she has her last treatment today. Sending prayers for comfort and strength...🙏

Waving to LOVES, MOCHAHONEY, RetRN, CATWHISPERER, KAT, SNARDY (yay! Broncos!) and all our friends!

BBL....❤️

~H~
Honored Contributor

Good morning!  Have a wonderful Monday!  

Tearing my hair out trying to write a letter of rec for a former student who wants to go to college...

need suggestions b/c I am out of this business of writing for so long... BBL!