Honored Contributor

60's Ladies~Please Join Us For November!

image.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~Please Join Us For November!

image.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

image.gif

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for such a beautiful intro to November, Helen.
It has stormed off and on all day but it did let up enough this evening that we did have a few trick-or-treaters.
I called Apple today about my Mac and was told ( by a "robot ") that it was not ready and I will be notified when it is. I'm posting from my phone because my iPad is on the other end of the house and I'm too tired ( and lazy) to go get it.
I wish everyone a peaceful evening.
See you in November 😀
“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

good morning ladies and happy November !!  

thanks for starting us up with such beautiful images, helen!

it is now 6:20 a.m. and i am still sitting here tapping my feet,  waiting for daylight so i can take gracie for her walk and then do mine.  well, at least it's not 7:20 like it was yesterday.  LOL.

hoping that today i can get the walks and my shower in before 8.  YAY.

have yourselves a beautiful today ...

Heart

Respected Contributor

@MariotaMurielle, so sorry to hear that you are still not reunited with your mac!   i do hope they get it fixed soon.  i've gotta say that i have never posted from my phone.  heck. i have hardly READ from my phone.  maybe some day i will give it a try.  recently i had to update the app, so maybe it's easier now.  i do know that the last time i tried, i could not figure it out.  oh well.    special cyber prayers for your little mac LOL

Heart

Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  It's November 1st and Thanksgiving is only 3 1/2 weeks away, yikes!  I'm working today and it's raining right now, it wasn't calling for it.  I've got to see if it's going to rain all day or not.   Have a great day everyone!  I was sorry to see that Dan W's wife passed on the other day. 

Helen47--Yes, I found my socks.  The party for my friend went well and we gave her a book, The General and His Gardens, we had our VP of our department write a note in it.  She worked at MTV for almost 9 years and will be dearly missed.  I do plan to visit her when she gets settled and she still has her oldest daughter living in the area, so she'll be back to visit from time to time. 

Mochahoney--Your lunch sounded like so much fun!  Old friends are the best!  New ones are good too!  Sorry to hear about your Apple, I think that the experts don't know any more than we do, they just keep trying different things until it's fixed.  I don't think anyone really understandds computers, if they did, they wouldn't spend hours trying to figure the problem out!

Snardy--I hope that DD keeps her lovely paper bouquet of flowers and cards.  They are so speical. 

Fancy Pantsy--We have fox or two in our neighborhood, we have woods and common area behind us and I think that's where their den is.  I see they around a lot.  Luckily I've been inside my house when I've seen them!

Esteemed Contributor

Here in upstate NY peak has passed although there are still some great colors to see. By Thanksgiving there will be no colorful leaves left, except for the evergreens. The weather will be cold and grey. This week, however, we're going to have a mini heat wave. We'll definitely enjoy it. Last night we had dinner with my daughter's high school-college sweetheart and his family. It sounds peculiar but he and my daughter broke up on good terms and remained friends for 30 years. It was delightful to meet his wife and kids. He and my daughter broke up because of religion. He was devout and my daughter was not only of a different faith but also not observant. It created differences that they just couldn't overcome. However, the friendship survived. He always said we were like parents to him, which was very gratifying. It's too bad that things didn't work out but I know that he and my daughter made the right decision. None of us would have remained friends if they had stayed together.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning and a blessed Sunday to all my dear friends.....

image.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

Helen47, thank you for starting off the new month which such lovely pictures.

Wishing everyone a happy November, I know many will be busy with planning Thanksgiving, decorating for the holidays, and shopping. Enjoy every day as they pass by quickly.