Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~Please Join Us For November!

Hi lades,  I have had 2 surgeres, dislocated my right, surgcal hp and a staph infecton.  I am going back to the ER today.  I hope you are all well.  Kathy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle  

I believe that SPAMMOM is having a struggle still with her health, and her DH is not well either.  She once said that the new forum format is very difficult for her.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

Kathy, I hope you will be well... what an enormous struggle you are having.  (((hugs)))

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1...keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Hi lades,  I have had 2 surgeres, dislocated my right, surgcal hp and a staph infecton.  I am going back to the ER today.  I hope you are all well.  Kathy

Kathy, we have all been so worried about you. While its so good to hear from you, I am so sad to hear what you're going through. please know I'm sending healing thoughts and prayers to you🙏❤️ God bless you, my friend....

image.gif

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

Kat, we have all been so concerned about you. it sounds like you've been through quite an ordeal. you have been in my prayers and will continue to be. thank you for letting us know what's been going on.

and now back in the ER today?  oh no.

come back when you can. we miss you.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

KatCat1, it was so good to hear from you. So sorry for what you are going through. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Valued Contributor

Kat,  I have been so worried about you. Thanks for getting in touch. I am so sorry for what you have been through.  I am praying for you and wishing you a complete recovery soon.  ❤️

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Respected Contributor

Hello Ladies ~ I just got to post for the 1st time in over a month,so while the gettin' is good, I wanted to say HELLO!!!  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

{{{{{ Heart KatCat1 Heart  }}}}}

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey