Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies.....Please Join Us For July!

RetRN, I hope you feel better soon.  I thought I was bad a waiting but I think you win 1st place. Take good care.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Good Early Evening!

thought I'd stop by for a minute before the night got away from me. I'm so tired, in a good way, from another fun weekend with family and friends. We had a great time, and I can now officially say my birthday is "over"!😉 our daughter and her friend spent the night and left late this morning. I never take naps, but I laid down a little while ago and just woke up. It'll probably mess me up tonight for a good nights sleep...oh well!

HAYFIELD, I'm so glad you have your internet up and running again. Catching up takes time; thanks for taking a few minutes to say hello. Hope you had a great, relaxing weekend off.....have a glass of wine this evening🍷 you deserve it after such a busy week!

RetRN, a torn bicep..ouch! I do hope you're healing now and it's less painful, even if you waited to see the doctor. I probably would have done the same as you and put it off. Please come back soon and let us know how you're doing. We've all missed you.

KAT, I love tomatoes and mozzarella. Thanks for the recipe! Yum! You're right, nothing like fresh tomatoes...I miss not growing a pot this year. I didn't watch the Q super Saturday...maybe since its in Santa Monica next year, I can go to it. Hope you and sweet Ava had a good weekend...Max sends 😘

SNARDY, I've definitely been "spoiled" the last week; not to mention I better walk at least an extra mile to try and make up for all snacks, food and, of course, cake! It was all good and worth it, but tomorrow starts back to "normal"!

MOCHAHONEY,  we were both lucky this weekend having our "girls"...can't wait to hear all about yours. I imagine, like me, if your DD has left you're missing her already...Like always, I never know when I'll see mine again. Her birthday is August 25th, so then for sure.

need to get up and think of something light for dinner...maybe leftovers? I'm not one bit hungry, but DH has been working in the garage all day and gave Max a bath; which is always a workout. Hope you all had a great weekend and have settled in to enjoy the rest of the evening. Waving to all our friends, old and new!❤️

~H~
Honored Contributor

I'm looking at my post and the print looks small. It doesn't when I'm typing. Can someone let me know how to change it? Thanks!
~H~
Esteemed Contributor

hi everyone.

DD left a little while ago to go back. she has about a 1 1/2 hr. drive so she'll be home before dark. we had a great time just being here at home. we didn't even leave the house. we did our own manicures and I did a pedicure for her.  ever since she was a young teenager she has loved to watch shows about ghosts or anything paranormal. (she loves horror movies too, but that's a whole other subject Smiley Happy ). so last night we stayed up watching shows about these people doing searches for paranormal activity and a woman who "sees dead people" and solves mysterious hauntings. we were up until 1:30 this morning watching those shows. this afternoon we cooked a very tasty supper with purple hull peas, cabbage, pork tenderloin and mexican cornbread muffins.

RetRN, I know that torn bicep is painful and yes, waiting from January to June is not good, but I'm sure you were thinking that it would get better with time and that you could take care of it.  I know all about how most nurses think. other than my regular checkups, the only time I ever go to see a doctor is if something's going on that I know I can't fix myself.

Kat, hang in there until you can get that injection. I really hope it helps your pain.

Helen, I hope you were spoiled like a queen this weekend by your DD and her friend. I know y'all had a great time.

hi to Hayfield, Shorelady, Martie, Fancy, Loves,Spammom, NCbandwagon and all our friends here.

here's a stormy sunset at Ocean Springs, Mississippi.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/11011899_10205711708764569_3964303283200568650_o.jpg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Helen,  Thanks for your well wishes.  I know it won't be fun being awake for the injection but I am actually use to the pain.  I had two epidurals 2 years ago and I was awake. Not looking forward to it but I will be happy when it's over.  Yes, the tomato fresh mozarella salad is my favorite.  That would be great if you could go to the Super Saturday next year.  Everything is half price.

Mocha,  Thanks for your well wishes.  Your tomato looks yummy and it's big.  I miss not growing mine this year but I can always stop at the farms nearby.

Good night.  I have to check out this Cait program on E. 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm back.  JJill has 30% off sale prices. I wanted a charcoal gray tee and Isaac had one for $32.50 which sold out (glad it did).  I got one from JJill for under $20 and it has a slight turtleneck.  I don't like all the JJill clothes but I do like a lot of their basics.  The sale ends tonight.  There are summer/spring and fall & winter choices.  FYI

Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  I'm working today and the weather report says rain on and off today!  Everyone, have a great Monday!

KatCat1--Thinking about you and I hope all goes well with the injection!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MariotaMurielle

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Hayfield Have a great day!

Honored Contributor